Home Sports Talk
Options

Vikings V Redskins for the playoff birth

Well, if the Vikes can win tonight they are in. The last 3 games have been tough for A.D. because of the lack of a pass game. Since this is basically a playoff game, I am expecting to see A.D. and Chester in the backfield at the same time. Get some screen passes in, alot of quick slants. Maybe our bust #1 pick Troy Williamson will catch a deep ball. Clinton shouldnt get over 50 yards, Collins will no doubt put up career numbers, but I see the Vikings pulling this game out due to Our 2 stars, A.D. and Chester.

Toss in a Defensive Td, Vikes 24 Skins21.

Am I speaking Chinese?

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man I think Minny is going to pummel the Skins! I doubt Portis will get anything going against that ferocious run defense,

Minny 24- Wash 10
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Wash sucks and the bucs own the vikes in tampa...looks like a early couch visit for you all

JS
  • Options
    Good Lord, someone send us a QB that isnt mentally retarded for Christmas...
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, Washington looks like a new team with Collins in and Campbell out, who'd have thunk it?

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    shouldabeena10shouldabeena10 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭
    AP Who?

Baa Haa

Hail to the Redskins!!!!!

See Ya in the playoffs!

Mike
    "Vintage Football Cards" A private Facebook Group of 4000 members, for vintage football card trading, sales & auctions. https://facebook.com/groups/vintagefootball/
  • Options
    It's impossible to run with 8 defenders in the box...the Vikes needed to respond quicker to that and throw the ball downfield sooner.
  • Options
    MorgothMorgoth Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭
    Vikes sleepwalked the 1st 3 quarters. Nobody seems to respect Jackson's passing ability. Nobody to blame for this loss as it was at home.
    Currently completing the following registry sets: Cardinal HOF's, 1961 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1972 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1980 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, Bill Mazeroski Master & Basic Sets, Roberto Clemente Master & Basic Sets, Willie Stargell Master & Basic Sets and Terry Bradshaw Basic Set
  • Options
    You can read past threads from me, Ive never like this kid at QB. Reminds me of Kordell Stewart but worse decision making. Hopefully this will make Brad Childress understand we need a QB. I hope we go after McNabb.
    Am I speaking Chinese?