Options

Bad Farve

IrishMikeIrishMike Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭

Comments

• Options
    JeremyDie1JeremyDie1 Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Three blocked punts for Chicago in that game? Wow!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    jimq112jimq112 Posts: 3,511 ✭✭✭
    Packers came out worried about the cold and the wind, can't play afraid.
  • Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    they needed to keep running the ball. congrats to the bears. hey they beat the pack twice and may have won more games than the domers. after driving to and from chicago this am to go to work and back i knew it was going to be a rough game. the cold was nothing. had to keep both hands on the wheel at all times as one never knew when the gusts were going to blow. both games against the bears this year MM has failed to show up as well.

hey but for all those bears fans out there merry christmas and happy new year. sit back and relax and enjoy the playoffs you wont have to worry about the bears losing.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭

<< <i>image >>

i would love to see you go out there and throw the ball. but since you are sitting and watching am sure it would have looked even worse!!!
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is an Irish fan talking smack?? image

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options

<< <i>Is an Irish fan talking smack?? image >>

Grote unless you are a Bears or Packers fan, you wouldn't get it. image
  • Options

<< <i>they needed to keep running the ball. congrats to the bears. hey they beat the pack twice and may have won more games than the domers. after driving to and from chicago this am to go to work and back i knew it was going to be a rough game. the cold was nothing. had to keep both hands on the wheel at all times as one never knew when the gusts were going to blow. both games against the bears this year MM has failed to show up as well.

hey but for all those bears fans out there merry christmas and happy new year. sit back and relax and enjoy the playoffs you wont have to worry about the bears losing. >>

Yeah it will be more fun to watch the Pack go 1 and done.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I couldn't care less now what team wins the NFC championship, as long as it ain't the stinkin' Cowboys. I wouldn't mind seeing Favre get another championship ring, especially when that would mean that the Cowboys didn't get one!
  • Options
    Looks like the Pack will have to go to Texas if they make their way to the Super Bowl, it won't be easy.
  • Options
    It does seem pretty funny to have an Irish fan talking smack, especially with as bad a year as ND had. That being said, one bad game by the Pack and Favre doesn't negate what he's done all year.

• Options
    Glad I made some of ya chuckle, been an ND fan and Bears fan since the 50's. You win some years, you take it on the chin others as you do in all aspects of life. Long time Bear and Packer fans have talked smack forever and enjoy the good natured ribbing. Beating the Packers twice this year really grinds on a true Pack fan, ergo the image comment. When you have such a bad season you have to find something to laugh about.

As you get old you also realize its the sport, the game and the tradition more than it is wins and losses. You realize you are after all just a fan. image ND will be back, maybe not next year but if your team is playing ND in 09 you will see a great group out there.

Everyone enjoy the day and the rest of the holidays. image
  • Options

<< <i>It does seem pretty funny to have an Irish fan talking smack, especially with as bad a year as ND had. That being said, one bad game by the Pack and Favre doesn't negate what he's done all year. >>

Favre has had a great year......but he has had more then "one bad game."

Hoping the Packers stuff the Cowboys,
    Mark
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.