Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FSH: PCGS, NGC, Raw US, Saloon tokens and So-Called Dollars, AARC, silver.

PM me if interested in anything. I can provide larger pictures if you'd like. If someone wants to try and negotiate a deal for everything, I'm happy to try and figure something out. Paypal or check is accepted.

Everything comes with a 7-day, no questions asked return policy.

1860-O Seated Liberty Dollar, NGC XF40. A very original, crusty coin. Hints of blue toning on the obverse. I had expected at least an XF45. Extremely PQ as an XF40. $395 shipped.
imageimage

1940 Mercury Dime, PCGS PR67. No haze, a flashy superb gem. SOLD

1941 Mercury Dime. PCGS PR66. No haze, great mirrors. SOLD

1885-O Morgan Dollar, PCI Green Label MS65. Very, very PQ. On Hold.
imageimage
imageimage

99.13 oz pure silver bar, from SSS. A little bit of an older bar, probably from the middle 20th century. SSS was a reputable company and their bars are traded at par--the odd weight of the bar is not a reason to worry. Price: Spot minus 2%, shipped.. This is the one item here where I have to charge an additional 3% if you wish to use paypal, since I working on such a slim margin. SOLD

12.15 troy oz bar of .999 silver. A homemade bar, but the weight is correct. How old? No idea. SOLD

8.25 troy oz bars of .999 silver. SOLD.

1914 Lincoln Cent NGC MS65 BN. One of the flashiest BN lincolns I've ever seen, with great color to boot. SOLD

1936 Lincoln Cent DDO PCI (green label) VF20. The grade looks accurate to me. Smooth, pleasing chocolate color. SOLD

2000 Wide AM Lincoln Cents NGC MS66 RD. I currently have 56 of these on hand, all in the same grade. The supplied images are my stock photos. Each individual coin will be $35 shipped. If interested in purchasing more than one, PM me and we'll work out a discount.
imageimage

1938-D Buffalo Nickel NGC MS66. "Shimmering Gem" probably best describes this piece. $65 shipped.
imageimage

1918 Mercury Dime PCGS MS63 FB. A pleasing, lustrous pece with gentle purple hues, especially on the reverse. SOLD

1875-CC 20 Cent piece, Fair/AG. Smooth, original surfaces. $300 shipped.
imageimage

1875-CC 20 Cent piece, F15. Gorgeous circ cameo. SOLD.

1951 Washington Quarter ANACS MS64. Great color! Definitely better than MS64, but it doesn't have a big enough spread for a crackout. Great rainbow color on the reverse. Slab has a couple of cracks around the edges. SOLD.

1939 Walking Liberty Half PCGS MS65. Very sharply struck with golden overtones. Looks 66, but a crackout isn't worth the price jump to that grade. SOLD.

1942-D Walking Liberty Half PCGS MS65. Another sharply struck piece, but this time with gun metal blue/steel toning. SOLD

1964 Kennedy Half NGC PR67 Cameo Accented Hair. Not noted on the holder, but undoubtedly the accented hair variety. The cameo is stronger in person. $90 shipped.
imageimage

1915-S Pan Pac Half PCGS AU55. An exceedingly attractive circ piece. Lovely blue toning sits inthe protected areas, with traces of gold and orange around the periphery. The mintmark is repunched, with the initial punch shifted slightly to the right of the main punch. An absolutely gorgeous example. SOLD.

1879-S Morgan Silver Dollars, NGC MS65. SOLD

1886-O Morgan PCGS XF45. A solid AU53, but "netted" because of a pretty big ding on Liberty's nose, and another in the field in front of her face. The coin actually has striking DMPL surfaces. SOLD

1887 S/S VAM 2 Morgan NGC MS63. This piece came back from NGC with one of those stupid "we recommend this piece for NCS conservation..." tags. Bah Humbug! The coin has great original skin, and although the luster may be a little brighter underneath, I like her how she is. $300 shipped.
imageimage

1891-O Morgan NGC MS64. Nicer than most examples of this date. A relatively sharp strike and surprisingly satiny luster. SOLD

1903-S Morgan PCGS XF40. I bought this coin expecting an XF45 grade, and paid halfway from 40 to 45. An extremely original and attractive piece, with a lightly bluish/steel hue. Plenty of underlying luster. SOLD

1836 Gold $5 PCGS FR02. I recently scooped this piece up from a fellow forum member. I got my kick out of it, took some nice pics to remember it, and am now ready to sell. SOLD.

1855-S Gold $10 NCS XF Details, Improperly Cleaned. The cleaning is not bad--virtually no hairlines are visible--it just has a little bit of a bright "shine" to it, but in no way was ever polished. It has attractive, deep gold color with some luster still clinging to the protected areas. A very rare date, with only a 9k mintage. SOLD

"California Gold Rush Pinch," PCGS 1.5 grams. A great piece of history, being that these gold flakes were taken from the wreck of the epic S. S. Central America. At least for me, it instantly conjurs up images of a scraggly miner pouring water in a rocker, or a determined prospector panning out paydirt in 45 degree water. SOLD

(c1910) California I & J $50 Slug, Copper. Anybody have any reputable info on these? I'm having trouble finding any good info on "I & J". Anyway, this is certainly a cool piece. A great rendering of the obverse $50 slug design, with pleasing even chocolate color. The reverse is not as weak as the photo suggests. The miner and it's background has much more detail than seen in the image, and the top right portion of the reverse legend is much more legible than seen in the photo. In it's entirety, it reads "THE DAYS OF OLD THE DAYS OF GOLD THE DAYS OF FORTY NINE CALIFORNIA". An extremely cool item! SOLD

1964 Montana Centennial $50 slug, NGC MS64. Gold plated brass. SOLD

HK-276. A pleasing AU piece. A couple of light wipes on the obverse, but they're not particularly distracting. The 2 black spots on the obverse are exaggerated in the photo. $390 shipped.
imageimage

1935 AARC "Bingle," $1 Aluminum. Lightly PL, and a true AU/BU. It could really go either way, AU58 or MS61/2. "Bingles" are always popular, info on them is available on pg 389 of the 2008 Red Book. $220 shipped.
imageimage

Blair, NV. Turf Saloon, Good for 12 1/2 Cents in Trade. Brass. Blair was a moderately sized boomtown around the turn of the century, and had about 10 saloons. $175 shipped.
imageimage

Tonopah, NV. Cabinet Saloon, Good for 6 1/4 Cents. Brass. A dug coin, with minor porosity, a bit of the rim corroded away at 4-5 o'clock, and a bend running from about 3 o'clock to 6 o'clock. Nevertheless, the gold rush to Tonopah is probably the most significant event in Nevada history during the 20th century. It revived mining in Nevada and led to other great discoveries such as those at Goldfield and Rhyolite. $120 shipped.
imageimage

Amador City, CA. Limit Saloon, Good for 1 Drink. An attractive, original aluminum token. Obviously a decently circulated piece--certainly it paid for many drinks in it's lifetime. $120 shipped.
imageimage

Williams, AZ. Monogram Saloon, Good for 1 Drink. Another attractive aluminum token. About 6-10 pieces known. $250 shipped.
imageimage

French Gulch, CA. King's Saloon, Good for One Drink. Aluminum. Attractive design and very original. Another rare piece. $145 shipped.
imageimage

$18.80 Face Value in Merc and Roosie Dimes. SOLD

Batch of 10 Peace Dollars: 1922 AU58, 1922 AU55, 1922-S VF35, 1923 BU, 1923-S XF45, 1924 AU53, 1923 XF40, 1925 AU58, 1926 XF40, 1926-S VF30. SOLD

Batch of 6 Junk Silver Dollars. All have problems. SOLD

36.4 Troy oz "splash" of silver. From the estate of Robert M. Reininger, former Director of the Homestake Mining Company and a number of mining companies based out of Honduras. He was a significant figure in the mining world from the '60s to the '80s. This "splash" was allegedly the result of some molten silver falling out of a melting pot and onto the ground. Price: Spot minus 9%, shipped.

If interested in assorted western-state Good-for tokens, PM me, I have a bunch of them.

Comments