Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

the 4 boys, (matte lincoln's)

Now I have the following dates,

1909 RB

1910 RB

1912 BR

1913 RB

I only need the 1909 vdb - 1911 - 1914, which I may have you in the next few days. - 1915 - 1916.

5 left, wow thats a nice feeling. I can't even imagine what it feels like to finish the set.

I would have liked to get the 09 vdb & the 1916 first, but things don't always go as planned. I am still buying what I wanted to, just abit sooner.

I was originally looking for BR coins, but am now finding RB's for similiar prices, and of what I think is good quality. So I will adjust my set, but not to

much.

With the help of afew others, (nd they know who they are) I will have a few more coins to soon add. Without some of the help I have gotten here,

I would not be this far along.

Thanks again everyone for all the help...

Adam

Comments

• Options
    curlycurly Posts: 2,880

You've got a good start brother, I know we'll be hearing more from you in the furure. image
    Every man is a self made man.
  • Options
    Thank you Brother Curly.

I have to get a cam and shoot my own photo's. Every other post is messed up. I need a refresher coarse in the area of the pc. It's kicking my a--.

Anyway, the 1910 I have is from Scarsdale Coin. I haven't got it yet, but sent payment. There is some crud on the photo, but the guy there said its not the coin. So we will see.

I really see the 09vdb becoming a trophy type for me. 3 years ago, If I only knew...

But it will keep me hungry for the hunt.

adam
  • Options
    66RB66RB Posts: 2,516 ✭✭✭
    ahooka....I've seen that 1910 in hand.

To me, it looks like a nice coin for the gradeimage Will wait to hear what you have to say about it.

Plus, Jon is a nice guy to deal with, I get to see him pretty much every month at the Parsippany showimage
  • Options
    awsome. I noticed a few marks, I hope they are on the holder? Any thoughts. also did you notice any spots?