Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

One seller to avoid

1986 Jimbo Covert Auction

bgs boy 9 is the sellers name.

Has three negatives this month.
First told me he would mail another card out when first one did not come.
Then told me he would give me a refund.
No card, no refund.
Would leave negative feedback, but he will leave a negative also, so I'll eat the five bucks.
Glad it was only five bucks, some other guys got burned for more.

Tom

Comments

• Options
    Tom
    one of those negs came from me and I dont care if he negs me back.

I bought 4 psa 10 1984 topps cards from him and never got them. He said he shipped them, twice.

Definately a clown-shoe
  • Options
    envoy98envoy98 Posts: 4,000 ✭✭
    Tom, I know the retalitory neg is a bummer, but I'd neg the bum too. What a sleaze ball, not to mention screwing two good board members. Maybe if ebay sees enough negs for non-receipt they'll can his arse.
  • Options
    262Runner262Runner Posts: 606 ✭✭✭
    Tom

Please leave the Neg. the retalitory neg will not hurt you. Not leaving the neg may allow this loser to scam someone else. As ebay buyers and sellers, need not be afraid of leaving the neg when it is necessary. If you are also selling with the same account, just leave a response after is Ret Neg... buyers will understand.

one neg will not hurt you.

Collecting all cards - Gus Zernial
    Post Cereal both raw and PSA Graded (1961-1963)

• Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    By not neg'n him you are allowing him to proceed on his thiefing course.

edited to add: This boy seems to lose many item thru the mails.

<eyeroll>

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    recbballrecbball Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭
    Just left him a negative.

Go Bears.... I could'nt resist.

Happy holidays,
    Tom
  • Options
    And this thieving scum is from where? Yeah, you guessed it.........Canada.
  • Options
    His reply to the negative:

EMAIL ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS SO I CAN REFUND YOU. I'M SORRY LIFE HASN'T BEEN THE BEST LATELY....THAT IS ALL I CAN SAY. PLEASE FIX FEEDBACK WITH FOLLOW FEEDBACK TO CORRECT NEGATIVE ONCE I REFUND YOU SO I CAN LEAVE YOU POSITVE FEEDBACK....BEEN TOUGH FOR ME SINCE MY FATHER DIED....THANKS FOR HOPEFULLY UNDERSTANDING....BRENT
  • Options
    The 95% positive feedback would have been enough to keep me from bidding on anything.
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,567 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>EMAIL ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS SO I CAN REFUND YOU. I'M SORRY LIFE HASN'T BEEN THE BEST LATELY....THAT IS ALL I CAN SAY. PLEASE FIX FEEDBACK WITH FOLLOW FEEDBACK TO CORRECT NEGATIVE ONCE I REFUND YOU SO I CAN LEAVE YOU POSITVE FEEDBACK....BEEN TOUGH FOR ME SINCE MY FATHER DIED....THANKS FOR HOPEFULLY UNDERSTANDING....BRENT >>

I seriously can't even begin to explain how much I despise eBay creatures who use the death in the family excuse for poor dealings, not shipping an item, etc. I've gotten enough deaths in the family or I have cancer excuses to know that it's mostly BS. I could never even fathom stooping so low. Karma's a beyatch, and I hope these scumbags get what's coming to them.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    And this thieving scum is from where? Yeah, you guessed it.........Canada.

what the hell does that have to do with anything?

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    It seems like the bad sellers have all kinds of excuses for why they've stolen your money. While I don't want to belittle anyone's personal tragedies, it seems like these things always prevent them from shipping your items, but never keep them from listing them in the first place.
  • Options

<< <i>It seems like the bad sellers have all kinds of excuses for why they've stolen your money. While I don't want to belittle anyone's personal tragedies, it seems like these things always prevent them from shipping your items, but never keep them from listing them in the first place. >>

Or cashing the checks.
  • Options
    his shill keeps leaving Pos. feedback.

anyone else notice that ?

Steve

Good for you.
  • Options
    gaspipe26gaspipe26 Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭
    Hey your right on. Both he and the shill started in May 07. What a coincidence!!!! Turn his arse in.
  • Options

<< <i>his shill keeps leaving Pos. feedback.

anyone else notice that ? >>

Yep. I thought he had two possible shills in his recent activity.
  • Options
    "what does this have to do with anything?"

Because there has been a plethora of Canadian scam artists squirming out of the woodwork lately. For example, here is another one set to end in 7 hours. Canadian zero feedbacking creep is about to pull in a big payday using scans from the Virtual Card Collecting website. Between the deadbeats and scam artists up north, I am finished doing business across the border.

eBay item: 220186431924
  • Options
    Steve,
    I see you are watching out for our friends north of the border again. I always get a good laugh out of your responses. I have had pretty good luck up there and I just love those OPC's. I just wish they would have drank less Labatts where they were running the cutting machine.

Coach Tom
    Always interested in Hank Aaron items-currently buying Aaron OPC singles or lots-graded or raw.
  • Options
    WabittwaxWabittwax Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭
    To bash Canada is a little harsh. Personally I find Canadian people to be much nicer overall than Americans, and I live in the US. I don't know too much about they're overall honesty, but I enjoy being in Canada more than the US.
  • Options
    bgs_boy_9 ( 74) Contact memberView items for sale More optionsView ID History
    Add to Favorite Sellers
    View eBay My World
    View Reviews & Guides

Member since Aug-21-07 in Canada

Feedback Score: 74
    Positive Feedback: 94%

Members who left a positive: 79
    Members who left a negative: 5

All positive Feedback: 108

Find out what these numbers mean

Recent Feedback Ratings (last 12 months)

1 month 6 months 12 months
    Positive 19 108 108
    Neutral 0 1 1
    Negative 6 6 6

Detailed Seller Ratings (since May 2007)

Criteria Average rating Number of ratings
    Item as described 18
    Communication 19
    Shipping time 18
    Shipping and handling charges 18

succesful deals :richtree, Bosox1976, Bkritz, mknez, SOM, cardcounter2, ddfamf, cougar701, mrG, Griffins : thanks All

Go Phillies
  • Options
    Coach Tom i just didn't think it right for gamehunter to make such an outreageous statement. Buyers and sellers from Canada are no different then buyers and sellers from US. The only difference is some of them speak French. :-)

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options

<< <i>To bash Canada is a little harsh. Personally I find Canadian people to be much nicer overall than Americans, and I live in the US. I don't know too much about they're overall honesty, but I enjoy being in Canada more than the US. >>

Why do you hate our troops?
  • Options
    Latest reply:

HEY BUD, I OWE YOU SOME CASH...ALL I ASK ONCE I REFUND YOU IS TO LEAVE FOLLOW FEEDBACK TO CORECT NEGATIVE. I'M SORRY FOR THIS...MY FATHER PAST AWAY SUDDENLY AND WAS AWAY FOR A LONG TIME DEALING AND HELPING WITH HIS DEATH. SO I'M TRYING TO GET ALL THE COMPLAINTS FIXED..PLEASE EMAIL ME YOUR PAYPAL ADDRESS AND I'LL HAVE THIS CORRECTED FOR YOU. THANKS....AND SORRY BRENT