Home Sports Talk
Options

Jimbo Fisher to WVU announcement Monday..

Sources out of Morgantown say that the deal is done and of course the university is prepared to pay the 2.5 million.
There are two types of people in this world; those who like Neil Diamond, and those who don't. My ex-wife loves him!!

Comments

• Options

<< <i>Sources out of Morgantown say that the deal is done and of course the university is prepared to pay the 2.5 million >>

And they will still have money left over from Michigan.
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    apparently he didnt want bowdens job at fsu, now hes coming home
  • Options
    After this week, I'm not sure who would want Bowden's job!
    There are two types of people in this world; those who like Neil Diamond, and those who don't. My ex-wife loves him!!
  • Options
    still no announcement, paper says butch jones and john holliday,
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭

Do schools actually even exist in West Virginia?
    For what purpose? No one from around there has ever been accused of having a brain.

What do you have to do to be the top student? Make the best X when you're asked for a signature?

Ha ha ... carry on ... image

Pix of 'My Kids'

"How about a little fire Scarecrow ?"
  • Options
    lol-they go to wvu to party-what about sen robert byrd ???image-you can have him haaaaaaa
    i went to 8th grade,then went to school of hard knocks in army,much better education,i thought school sucked myself image
  • Options
    after losing the bowl game against Kentucky tonight, I am not sure that even west virgina wants jimbo. his team sucked tonight.