Home Sports Talk
Options

Giants vs Bills

Who you think is going to win?

I really want the Giants to win, they have too!

Comments

• Options
    gosteelersgosteelers Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭
    I think the Bills are going to take this one. If the Giants were smart, they would just pound Jacobs and Droughns all day since Buffalo is susceptible to the run...
  • Options
    The Giants rule on the road. Go G-Men!
  • Options
    gosteelersgosteelers Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭

<< <i>The Giants rule on the road. Go G-Men! >>

That's true. What, have they lost one game on the road this year?
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>The Giants rule on the road. Go G-Men! >>

That's true. What, have they lost one game on the road this year? >>

Yep. In fact it's their best road record in over 40 years I heard.
  • Options
    The Bills have been in every game this year and the Giants are due to start their typical 2nd half collapse. My money would be on the underdog Bills to cover the 3 points.
  • Options
    Shockey is done for the season, Eli has regressed as a QB, and can you imagine if the Giants lose to the Bills and Pats? Gotham in turmoil!

• Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    merry christmas ax!!!!!!!image
  • Options
    2ndCharter2ndCharter Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So far this season, the Giants are 6-1 on the road and 3-4 at home. Part of the reason could be that Eli gets booed more at Giants Stadium than he does on the road. (not that he doesn't deserve it)

Member ANA, SPMC, SCNA, FUN, CONECA

• Options

<< <i>So far this season, the Giants are 6-1 on the road and 3-4 at home. Part of the reason could be that Eli gets booed more at Giants Stadium than he does on the road. (not that he doesn't deserve it) >>

He does seem more confident on the road.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did not like most of the Buffalo fans when I went to the Pats/Bills last year so I am going to root for the G-Men!
  • Options
    Bills have a good shot here. Especially if Eli is his usual inconsistent self.
  • Options
    Well Eli was absolutely horrible today, but an awesome running game along with key INTs for TDs helped the Giants coast at the end.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a difference a week makes for the Giants D!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    GonblottGonblott Posts: 1,951 ✭✭
    Giants played a good game Sunday! Now beat the Pats and mess up there record......................