Home Sports Talk
Options

Do you realize that the Cowboys haven't...

won ONE playoff game since 1996? BTW, Notre Dame hasn't won a bowl game in 15 years. Just two stats that make me happy...image

Comments

• Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    America's team gets a pass when they suck. If they suck this year they will be blaming it on Jessica Simpson...laim. Bucs are hungry.

JS
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    <<< haven't won ONE playoff game since 1996 >>>

I hope that remains true to 2096 and beyond - I don't want LMM or his children, his grandchildren, his great grandchildren, his great, great grandchildren, or anyone else on the face of this earth to ever see the Cowboys win another playoff game.

-
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i><<< haven't won ONE playoff game since 1996 >>>

I hope that remains true to 2096 and beyond - I don't want LMM or his children, his grandchildren, his great grandchildren, his great, great grandchildren, or anyone else on the face of this earth to ever see the Cowboys win another playoff game.

- >>

That's it Steve! Your off the Christmas card mailing list.
  • Options
    gosteelersgosteelers Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭
    Matt,
    I think that streak MAY end this year. With the last two week's performances though, you never can tell...
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,760 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i><<< haven't won ONE playoff game since 1996 >>>

- >>

That's it Steve! Your off the Christmas card mailing list. >>

Well it was the same greeting every year anyway, "Matt, Tonya, and our children, and Emmitt, wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year"

• Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Man, Emmitt is old and grey now...it HAS been a long time.

JS

PS Marion Barber is NOT an all pro RB
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Man, Emmitt is old and grey now...it HAS been a long time.

JS

PS Marion Barber is NOT an all pro RB >>

Ha, sucs fan stirring the pot. Get used to this saying.......one and done.

• Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭

<< <i> PS Marion Barber is NOT an all pro RB >>

Yup, I'd have to go with Earnest Graham instead too .... image
    Pix of 'My Kids'

"How about a little fire Scarecrow ?"
  • Options

<< <i>America's team gets a pass when they suck. If they suck this year they will be blaming it on Jessica Simpson...laim. Bucs are hungry.

JS >>

everyone has an off game, look at the patriots the last few games. i don't know why anyone would think the yucs will actually make it past the first playoff game. talking about a team that sucks.