Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Special popped

Got my tallboy special back last week. I don't even remember when it went in Aug or Sept?
Grades as expected. Sent them in to fill out an obscure set. Seems like a long wait. Have 7 more I'm waiting on and a few more to go in.
Fuzz
Anybody still waiting on a tallboy?
Wanted: Bell Brands FB and BB, Chiefs regionals especially those ugly milk cards, Coke caps, Topps and Fleer inserts and test issues from the 60's. 1981 FB Rack pack w/ Jan Stenerud on top.

Comments

• Options
    WELL THATS SEE THEM OR ARE YOU WAITING TO DROP THE BOMB ON YOUR ARCH ENEMY MR COULDABEENAPLAYER image
  • Options
    Art,
    Nothing to see here.
    These were all 70 and 71 BB Scratchoff's. Trying to raise the completion to award level or at least that direction. All low grade best available from the stack of raw.
    Just had seen a few December posts. I have enough submissions in now that have been there long enough, I have a problem remembering them. Just wanted a steak in the ground for longest submission.
    Have a nice Holiday.
    Fuzz

Is that your Charley Taylor set request?
    Wanted: Bell Brands FB and BB, Chiefs regionals especially those ugly milk cards, Coke caps, Topps and Fleer inserts and test issues from the 60's. 1981 FB Rack pack w/ Jan Stenerud on top.