Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

I just set up my first snipe with justsnipe.com

I am actually nervous about it. I don't bid on a lot of auctions and usually just manually snipe. But I will be in a meeting today when the auction ends and thought I would try it. It's not an expensive card but it is a card that I would like to own and I would hate to miss out on the chance to win it. So this thing had better work.

Chris
Chris
My small collection
Want List:
'61 Topps Roy Campanella in PSA 5-7
Cardinal T206 cards
Adam Wainwright GU Jersey

Comments

• BunchOBullBunchOBull Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭
    That's odd Chris. I signed up for justsnipe and used it for the first time last night. Low dollar Thomas card...set my snipe at $5.59 at 5 seconds. It didn't bid though because at 14 seconds someone bid $5.71. It seems promising though.
    Collector of most things Frank Thomas. www.BigHurtHOF.com
  • WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Never has failed me, unless of course my snipe was too low.

it has always fired off.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • jimq112jimq112 Posts: 3,511 ✭✭✭
    I also use justsnipe, it works great with no problems.
  • I seem to win more auctions when I use justsnipe. I really like the fact that you get 5 free snipes as well.
  • fur72fur72 Posts: 2,348 ✭✭
    That is the service i use and stand by. It hasent failed me yet.
  • I use justsnipe and auctionstealer. The free snipes bewteen the two are enough for my buying habits.

NathanSr
    Successful purchases: Lawnmowerman(2), Wabittwax, mkg809, thePlasticman

Successful sales: xphunk, vjsteele4, onefasttalon, five7teen, yankeeno7

Successful trades: mijang

Generous Souls: MBMiler25, DES1984
  • cwazzycwazzy Posts: 3,257
    Well it worked like a charm. My first justsnipe win.

Chris
    Chris
    My small collection
    Want List:
    Cardinal T206 cards
  • BunchOBullBunchOBull Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭
    That's a great shot.
    Collector of most things Frank Thomas. www.BigHurtHOF.com
  • EchoCanyonEchoCanyon Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    I'm a big fan of justsnipe, too.
    Thanks Ross. I've been looking for the card for awhile now and if the mark is as hard to find as the seller says it is then I think I will be happy with it. Especially for as well centered as the card is. And it was a lot cheaper than a NQ 6.

Chris
    Chris
    My small collection
    Want List:
    Cardinal T206 cards
  • WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    I agree, however I'd send it in for a review if the value is substanial (difference between a 6 mk and a straight 6.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭✭
    I use justsnipe as well. It's only failed to fire a snipe off for me once out of maybe 150 so far, and luckily it wasn't on a have to have card. Also, if you're using their free service, the snipes go in with 8 seconds remaining. You have to pay for the service that fires them off with 5 seconds or less. I've never paid justsnipe a dime. I almost feel bad about that image
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    I'm very pleased with justsnipe.

I recall having 1 problem on an auction but the positives more than outweigh it.
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • TabeTabe Posts: 5,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another fan of JustSnipe here. I've used it dozens of times without issue...

Tabe
    This sniping thing could be dangerous for my bank account. I set another snipe last night and won this.

Chris
    Chris
    My small collection
    Want List:
    Cardinal T206 cards