Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

FSH or trade - 8x 1947 Roosevelt Dimes PCGS MS66

I would prefer a trade to help complete my sets, but I have (8)eight 1947 Roosevelt dimes graded by PCGS as MS66. This date carries a lot of weight in the registry. All coins are bright white except one that has a small spot of toning on reverse.

Looking for most other date roosevelt dimes in FB or non FB. Need eveything not listed in this registry set..

For sale for $20 each or trade value for value(price guide for price guide) or other. Shipping is $2.25 or free if we are trading.

Thanks , Jim

Life member of the SSDC

Comments

Life member of the SSDC
  • ajiaajia Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭
    If your set is options25, it is not shared with the public & your link is going to the page with the top 20 Roosie sets.

• << <i>If your set is options25, it is not shared with the public & your link is going to the page with the top 20 Roosie sets. >>

Sorry about that, it is now shared. Thanks for pointing it out.
    Life member of the SSDC
    Life member of the SSDC
  • OK, last time. I guess nobody wants these poor Roosevelt dimes. In 10 years when these are the hottest thing since sliced bread, you will be kickin yourself. lolimage
    Life member of the SSDC
  • StoogeStooge Posts: 4,639 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>In 10 years when these are the hottest thing since sliced bread, you will be kickin yourself. lolimage >>

imageimageimageimageimageimage

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.