Home Sports Talk

Congrats to Axtroll, JoeStain and ALL SUCS fans!!!

ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
Your "perfect" record of 0-14, and 26 game losing streak lives!!! Party on!! image

Comments

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,357 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    There is only one bucs fan there and you know who that is. I've been here longer than all you "fans". The only congrats you should
    be handing out is congrats to the Patsies on ANOTHER zebra win. The bucs would PASTE the patsies right now!

JS
  • Let me remind you what happened the last time the sucs and pats played............
    Your team got pasted
    give me liberty or give me death
    my hotelsimage
    ahh the last time we played the bucs beat you all 13-10 on a Matt Bryant winning FG. Brady couldn't scores against our second
    team defense.

JS
  • ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr. Spurrier is a poppin' the Champange!! image

WOOOO HOOOO Congrats to the YUCS on keeping that storied record of humility!
  • stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>WOOOO HOOOO Congrats to the YUCS on keeping that storied record of humility! >>

I've said it before but worth repeating.

No franchise deserves that record more.

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>ahh the last time we played the bucs beat you all 13-10 on a Matt Bryant winning FG. Brady couldn't scores against our second
    team defense.

JS >>

That was freakin' pre-season!! Who cares?? Besides you of course.

<< <i>

<< <i>ahh the last time we played the bucs beat you all 13-10 on a Matt Bryant winning FG. Brady couldn't scores against our second
    team defense.

JS >>

That was freakin' pre-season!! Who cares?? Besides you of course. >>

'Ole Kevie needs something to hang his hat on! image
    From "Bucpower.com":

1976 -- The Perfect Season image

Those socks are uber-gay!!

<< <i>From "Bucpower.com":

1976 -- The Perfect Season image

Those socks are uber-gay!!

image >>

I think I see Joey Stalin in one of the white outfits there! image
  • Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The fact that this dubious, untainted record belongs only to the powerhouse Yuks seems oh, so, fitting...

Contrats!

Dave
    Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • stevekstevek Posts: 27,582 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Your "perfect" record of 0-14, and 26 game losing streak lives!!! Party on!! image >>

Stalin - congratulations on being a fan of the worst losing team in NFL history.
  • The Bucs are the 'worst losing' (?) team in NFL history?

Not quite, plenty of other teams have many, many more losses than the Bucs do, and there is at least one team with a worse lifetime winning percentage than the Bucs.
    What took ya so long? LOL
    It took the bucs 4 years to reach the championship game, it took the Eagles 14 years and it took the Seahawks 7 years. The Eagles have
    no rings and neither does the Seattle, to the bucs one. The Seahawks own the record for most years without a playoff appearance 1983-2005!!

So I have to ask you all this....why are fans of teams that suck making fun of my bucs who made it to the championship game
    only 4 years into it, and who has a world championship?

Class Dismissed!

JS
    I just wanna know when Stalin and Axtell are getting married?
  • stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    Don't forget about the consecutive losing seasons record, too.

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts

<< <i>The Bucs are the 'worst losing' (?) team in NFL history?

Not quite, plenty of other teams have many, many more losses than the Bucs do, and there is at least one team with a worse lifetime winning percentage than the Bucs. >>

Welcome back, Axtroll!

• << <i>

Not quite, plenty of other teams have many, many more losses than the Bucs do, and there is at least one team with a worse lifetime winning percentage than the Bucs. >>

Welcome back, Axtroll! >>

Looks like it image
    I cant believe the Troll is back! He is like a never ending rash that wont go away!
  • rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    wittle fat modesto boy, i love him imageimage he so funny
  • coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still like John McKay is a Head coach...

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

wow, I mention championship ring and suddenly there are less posters!

BAM

JS
  • BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭

Just go away, Brian. With every successive post you do nothing but embarrass yourself. The moderators of these boards have spoken; respect the fact that these boards are privately owned and honor their opinion re: your continujed involvement here.
    Thanks, SUCS for diminishing the value of the Pats 2008 first round draft pick. image

Building momentum for that first round loss, eh?