Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1972 Topps Set - Please help!!!

I am currently completing a raw (NM-MT) 1972 set. I have actually been upgrading this set for years now. I think that I am down to about 50 cards that I need in PSA 8 or better condition. Most of the cards that I need to upgrade are cards that are slightly off-center.

This was the first "set" that put together as a kid. I would like to get it in top condition as i can....

Some off the harder-to-find centered cards are #532, #582, & #696. The rest are commons that I am having trouble finding....

IF THERE IS ANYONE OUT THERE WHO CAN HELP - PLEASE CONTACT ME!

THANK YOU
rfester@comcast.net

Comments

• Options
    lostdart58lostdart58 Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭
    The 532 and 582 are the two toughest cards in the set to find centered........so good luck in your quest.

A nicely centered raw 532 was just sold on ebay for $41......why?......because that card in PSA 8 sell for $150
    Collector of:Baseball
    1955 Bowman Raw complete with 90% Ex-NR or better

Now seeking 1949 Eureka Sportstamps...NM condition
    Working on '78 Autographed set now 99.9% complete -
    Working on '89 Topps autoed set now complete

• Options
    FBFB Posts: 1,684 ✭✭
    I went to the last Reading PA show and spent 4 hours checking with every dealer that had nice raw cards from the early 70's. Specifically, I was looking for a nicely centered PSA 8 quality #582 (Expos Team). I probably looked over 75 to 100 of the highest quality raws of that card that were in the room. and I'm still looking....

My PSA 9 Expos Team sold for $405 last September. I'm betting that PSA 8's on eBay might be getting close if one were to show up now.

Frank B
    Frank Bakka
    Sets - 1970, 1971 and 1972
    Always looking for 1972 O-PEE-CHEE Baseball in PSA 9 or 10!

lynnfrank@earthlink.net
    outerbankyank on eBay!