Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Wow- The price is still rising for the 2000 S PR70 Sacs!

Wow! The price is still rising for the 2000 S PR70 Sacs! With the pop doubled and the average sales about $2300, I would have expected the price to drop.

Did I miss something?? Is the pop (61) an error??

Comments

• Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    At $2,300, that would be a drop of about 25% min? I had seen sales closer to $3,000. Hany - was that an ebay sale?

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    DatentypeDatentype Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    It's not the pop it's the pop-ularity!
  • Options
    I spoke to the Price Guide editor about the 2000-S Sac coin this morning. Based upon that conversation, I believe the 2000-S Sac will see a drop in the Price Guide sometime very soon.

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    eCoinquesteCoinquest Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭
    Yes, the prices realized I was referring to are from Ebay. I believe Teletrade has sold some for, as you previously stated, about 3K.
  • Options
    mas3387mas3387 Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Wow! The price is still rising for the 2000 S PR70 Sacs! With the pop doubled and the average sales about $2300, I would have expected the price to drop. >>

Wonder who has the coins, could have something to do with it

Funny what can be done or not by...................................................

2000 S Sacagawea Dollar PCGS PR70 DCAM

They sold 3 coins for $599.00 Each !!!!

• Options
    Price Guide editor was lacking the most recent information... hence (IMHO) the errant rise in the price of that coin. That will be corrected (and the silly $599 sales obviously are additional information, but not material in my view to bringing the price that far down).

One day Mas he might even pick up the phone and call you for some assistance - I'll put in a good word for you.

Wondercoin
  • Options
    eCoinquesteCoinquest Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭
    To bad I missed that listing. I had not even been aware that any had been sold for under 2K.
  • Options
    mas3387mas3387 Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭

<< <i>One day Mas he might even pick up the phone and call you for some assistance - I'll put in a good word for you >>

Thanks Mitch, I'll be here

<< <i>That will be corrected (and the silly $599 sales obviously are additional information, but not material in my view to bringing the price that far down). >>

I agree but still a sale, guess we all missed a deal !!!! Only reason I knew of it was because the buyer wanted to trade some 2000 PR70DCAM Sac's for some of our coins!!!!
  • Options
    "I had not even been aware that any had been sold for under 2K."

Hany - Just a perfect example of the bargains that can be had on ebay. That seller might have been accustomed to NGC pricing on the 70 Sacs -t hat winning bidder may have turned $1800 into $7,000-$7500 - not too bad.

Wondercoin