Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FS/EBay - 2 Raw FEV's & 2 Graded FEV's! Ending SUNDAY! Also 2 Weak Edge Jefferson FDI's MS65 FSH

I have Two Raw RDV-006's up on eBay and a PCGS MS64 and a PCGS MS65 RDV-006 Friendly Eagle Variety!

The MS65 has an exceptionally clear strike on the Earth which shows all 7 Islands very clearly! A truely top notch FEV for MS65!

Closing Sunday

Also Available now.

2007 MS67 & MS66 First Day of Issue (FDI) Monroe Dollar Sets for BID and BIN or Make Offer.

I just upgraded my FDI Jefferson Weak Edge Lettered Dollars and now have two MS65's for Sale. $175 for both coins includes shipping.

imageimage

imageimage

Consider this post "Re-Cycled"!

I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!

Comments

• Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,475 ✭✭✭✭
    ttt
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    ttt

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    ttt

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    ttt

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    ttt

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    ttt

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    Back to the Top!

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    Recycled!

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    ttt

The name is LEE!