Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Three tough clad pcgs 1990 coins for sale!

Prices include shipping and insurance. Full return priviledge.

1990-p Washington Quarter pcgs ms66 $125. Super nice untoned almost ms67 obverse. Barely hint of tone on reverse. Very hard to find.
1990-d Washington Quarter pcgs ms67 $595. Impossible to find! Untoned.
1990-p Kennedy Half Dollar pcgs ms67 $495. Barely a hint of even golden tone. Super nice obverse. Super flashy! Key date to tough run of P mints 1985-1991.

What I want: ms68 90-p or d dime and ms67 90-d half!

Comments

• Options
    LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>What I want: ms68 90-p or d dime and ms67 90-d half! >>

OK your not the only one wanting the 1990-D Kennedy in 67 I also want the 1991-D too and would probably have go for it in a big way.image

• Options
    Dan50Dan50 Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭
    I can tell you I have the only 90-P MS68 listed in the 65/07 Registry. So that leaves four out there somewhere, maybe the unlisted sets have some.
    As for the 90-D, I find two listed in the Registry, Leaving three in unknown hands.
    I've been looking for one of the D's for a looooong time.
    Don't be shocked if when found they bring more than the price guide lists them.
    You can blame that on the fact that FB's are almost nil for 90 P/D and 91 P/D also.
    You can bet I would not let my 90-P go for the $300 the price guide has listed.
    Dan
  • Options
    I pretty much don't care about price on these tough coins (within reason) as long as the coin is "all there" for the grade.
  • Options
    speetyspeety Posts: 5,424
    What a great year....

I was born in '90 imageimage
    Want to buy an auction catalog for the William Hesslein Sale (December 2, 1926). Thanks to all those who have helped us obtain the others!!!