Home Sports Talk
Options

HOU / TB Sig Line Bet? - Joey "Welcher" Stalin need not apply

stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
I would offer it to the communist dictator but since he's welched in the past, no way.

So goot, you interested? 1 week with the team's logo.
So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,524 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PHEEEEEWWWWWW! When I saw the title of the thread I got nervous for ya B....
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stalin welches on sigline bets as well. Before I found out that Stalin was a welcher, me and Stalin made a sigline bet a few seasons ago, and Penn State beat his team. Stalin then welched on the sigline bet and didn't place the Penn State logo in his sigline.

Even Axtell never welched on a sigline bet.

-
  • Options
    That gives me an idea.

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A guy with the user name Joe Stalin is a welcher?image

In the future only make online bets with people named Walter Cronkite or Mr. Rogers. Probably have better luck collecting.
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>That gives me an idea.

image >>

So what was your big idea?
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    So How many of your babies will be under the bed when Tampa wins the super bowl this year?

oh wait, I know the answer:

ALL OF YOU.

Sack up and bring some real smack will ya, you know your teams suck, admit that the bucs are dominant and then you can go on with your
    pathetic lives. Will Houston+Philly even match 8 wins this season.

Highly Unlikely!

JS
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>That gives me an idea.

image >>

So what was your big idea? >>

Sweet thread resurrection. To be honest, I have no idea what the idea was but have a good idea that said idea was a great one.

<< <i>Will Houston+Philly even match 8 wins this season. >>

How much do you want to...

Oh wait.. Nevermind...

WELCHER!
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    has their been a more pathetic team in the NFL over the years than the texans?? I mean dang.

well there is always the astro.....urrrrrr rocke......urrrrr....

nevermind

JS
  • Options

<< <i>has their been a more pathetic team in the NFL over the years than the texans?? I mean dang. >>

Like your bandwagon team that had a losing record for 15 consecutive years?

<< <i>well there is always the astro....... >>

Are you talking about the team that made it to the World Series less than three years ago?

<< <i>urrrrrr rocke...... >>

T-Mac, Yao, and Artest?

<< <i>urrrrr....

nevermind

JS >>

Exactly.

Have fun watching your bandwagon team tonight by yourself, welcher.

Here's a prediction: If TB wins, Joey proclaims how superior "his" team is. If they lose, then it's nothing more than a meaningless preseason game.

Speaking of tonight's game, how did the Sucks do the last time they faced MY team?

Oh yeah, that's right: