Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

Need 2001 P Sacagawea Dollar

Willing to trade quarters for 2001 P Sac dollar. Live in NY can't find any 2001 P dollars. Dollars are for my daughter's collection.. Please PM or reply if you can help....Thanks Beatlemen
Found a circulated 1903 0 Morgan to complete my Morgan dollar collection!!

Comments

• Options
    GaCoinGuyGaCoinGuy Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭✭
    Dont have a loose one, but I do have 1 in an unc mint set if you're interested. It's a spare set so it wouldnt be a problem busting it out.

Let me know.
    imageimage

• Options
    sonofagunksonofagunk Posts: 1,349 ✭✭
    Since you are in NY, goto NYC and put some cash into the subway machine. They NYC subway system uses 25% of all Sac dollars
  • Options
    Ill be willing to give you the circulated 2001 p sac dollar,for two 1943
    silver Quarters,or the error new Quarters.E-mail(Nickojim3@aol.com)
    Nicholas

Coin colector
  • Options
    Also, you can go to the post office and buy stamps from the machine. Put in a twenty and buy one book of stamps and you will (should) get plenty of Sac's.
  • Options
    DBSTrader2DBSTrader2 Posts: 3,460 ✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to help, but, if you can believe it, I live near Philly and I haven't seen a one yet!! I had to trade with someone out West to get one! The local Post Offices and transit machines are still spitting out 2000P's around here! From what I heard, there's such a glut of the 2000's that the Mint/Federal Reserve is not releasing the 2001's in areas until the 2000's are used up! Not in MY lifetime!!!image

Good luck - - I'll keep my eyes open just in case.

- - Daveimage
  • Options
    DHeathDHeath Posts: 8,472 ✭✭✭
    PM me your name and address. I have a few extra P and D's. You can paypal me the face value + mail. I also have the 2000's if you need them, or 2001 P and D slabs.

Don
    Developing theory is what we are meant to do as academic researchers
    and it sets us apart from practitioners and consultants. Gregor
  • Options
    Don, Thank you for your response. I am interested in trading quarters for your 2001 SACs. Let me know if you are interested...Thanks Lowell
    Found a circulated 1903 0 Morgan to complete my Morgan dollar collection!!