Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Just a heads on a certain ebay seller!!

Just want to give you guys a heads up. I bought this card on ebay exactly 1 month ago, and paid for it with in minutes of the auction ending, and still have not recieved it. I cant even count how many emails I sent to him from my personal email, from ebay and from paypal, but never got a response. After about 2 weeks I filed a dispute, and got no response. I escalated it to a paypal claim around 2 weeks ago, and today 12/1/07 is his deadline to respond to the claim and he still has not responded.

Seller- barrybonds..bgs-9.5s
Name Kevin Charles
Transaction Amount: -$51.08 USD
eBay Item#: 200168896144
Transaction Date: Nov. 1, 2007
Link

Comments

• Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    maybe he fell over dead or something, his fb was fine before this month,id say something happened enexpectedlyimage
  • Options
    After reading his listing, would you actually believe that I thought about searching the death notices.
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    wow mike, idint see that part till you mentioned it-family curse??????usually when ya whomp a paypal dispute on somebody thepop right up and say oh i was sickor in the hospitail or ya get some line,just hope for the best i suppose,you can get his contact info off of ebay and call and see whats going on
  • Options
    TheVonTheVon Posts: 2,725
    It always seems like bad things happen in groups of three. If he's really had two family members die recently, I wouldn't be surprised if it happened to him too.

It could be bad karma for having been such a big Barry Bonds fan.
  • Options
    Maybe it was actually Barry Bonds that was selling the cards image
  • Options
    Brian48Brian48 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭
    I just can't believe how far this card has plummetted. If it's not death in the family or illness, I'd swear this seller was reluctant to cough up this card for this low of a price. No doubt he's taking a bath on it.
  • Options
    zep33zep33 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭
    last 6 feedbacks are negative (buying and selling)

I'd say something happened to the guy - shame

Wonder if Paypal would tell you wether he ever withdrew the payments he received
  • Options
    Bottom9thBottom9th Posts: 2,695 ✭✭
    You can get his contact information through Ebay and call him. Have you tried that?
  • Options
    Zep33 has a good point. Since all of his last feedbacks all being negatives mentioning non-payment or never receiving cards, there probably has been something bad happen.
    2001-2014 Topps Heritage complete!
  • Options
    goraidersgoraiders Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭
    i do see the 4 dollar card arrived ok.so
    J.R.
    Needs'
    1972 Football-9's high#'s
    1965 Football-8's
    1958 Topps FB-7-8