itll be a good game,i hope !!!!

Comments

• Options
    BlackieBlackie Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭
    when is the game?......................don't wanna miss it Randy
    1964 Topps Football
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    newspaper says 7:45 kickoff eastern i believe on one of the espn's-6 hours left-want to see em burn stuff in morgantown lol-even if they lose they burn stuff in streets, we got firebugs, if we even win a national championshipimage,(been waiting 61 years now) image
    Morgantown will burn and prob catch whole east coast on fireimage
  • Options
    2:30 to go woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo they are gonna be cold lol- i went to buy beer and it had ice in it
  • Options
    BlackieBlackie Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭
    Randy, VT did well agaist BC.............Ive caught myself watching LSU fall apart..................
    1964 Topps Football
  • Options
    coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big rivalry... I don't see West Va loosing though...

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

• Options
    my kind of thinkin coin lol - will be providing play by play commentairy and comparing hairdos throughout the game, owen schmitt gets my vote for best do in morgantown,jst because he can lift the whole town and hold 12 cheerleaders on his schmeckleimage
    0-0 wwwoooooo image
  • Options
    kill the fied goal punter lol=-2 missed , he sucks, i could kick it better than him
  • Options
    nice scewup on 3rd dowm thanx for 1st down and touchdown suckers lol,like to see one of em try and push schmitt down,i think hed break both your arms and not move image 7-3 yer dead 100th pitt vs wvu game any couches burning up there yet,it cold out,yer beer will freeze
  • Options
    ok-pat white out- were dead-reverse lol-same thing hapened with usf,
  • Options
    -9 points for pitt on that run,thank you-we needed that really bad,ill just talk to myself,its all good
  • Options
    flip us over-were done- pat white out, nobody can do nothing, high school team here could play better
  • Options
    get pat white and his big thumb back in there,its not his throwing hand,couldt hurt any image
  • Options
    thank youimage that other qb sucks really bad
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    the refs are Horrible....unless you're a WV fan like they are.
  • Options
    people with pa license plates better get outta there quick, wvu is notorious for keying cars of opposing teams, we sucked,we should lost, wvu end of season chokers strike again like usual,cudos to pittimage pitt deserved to win that game #1 and 2 ranked teams lostimage
  • Options
    wow, about as big of an upset spread-wise as michigan losing to appy-state, what a monster choke!!!!!

if georgia wins this thing, i'm going to puke...
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, WV really choked that one away -- even with the help of the Refs. So much for the Big East's flagship team.

Goose, your Buckeyes nicely backed into the BCS title game image
  • Options
    we sure did-do it every year,its a state tradition image
    we harldy ever get beat,we beat outselves doing stupid stuff, like fumbling the ball on a hike imageimage
  • Options
    ziggy29ziggy29 Posts: 18,668 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations to Pitt on beating both WVU and the officials trying their best to screw them.