Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Relive the ESPN sports montage

This has been here on and off the boards for some time,I am posting it again because I havent seen it posted in over a year. For the new members that may have not see it or if you would like to see it again here is the ESPN sports montage video. my favorite parts are Howard Cosell saying "Down goes Frazier ,Down goes Frazier.what a great call. Best underdog victory has to be the team USA hockey team defeating the USSR in the olympics.Tiger and his fist pumps and Jordan defying gravity. gives me goose bumps. on a final note the hail mary pass from flutie to Phelan ,I played little league baseball and high school football with Gerard Phelan.Enjoy...

ESPN SPORTS MONTAGE
640K ought to be enough for anyone.
-Bill Gates,1981

"With hurricanes,tornados, fires out of control, mud slides, flooding, severe thunderstorms tearing up the country from one end to another,& with the threat of bird flu and terrorist attacks,"Are we sure this is a good time to take God out of the Pledge of Allegiance?"" Jay Leno 2006

Comments

• Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts