Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Wow. Very Early Baltimore "Spring" show

I didn't realize that the 2008 Baltimore Spring show is scheduled for Feb 29 thru March 2nd. Who so early? No complaints here!
This is the earliest that the Spring Baltimore show has ever been.
PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.

Comments

• Options
    GoldbullyGoldbully Posts: 16,866 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I didn't realize that the 2008 Baltimore Spring show is scheduled for Feb 29 thru March 2nd. Who so early? No complaints here!
    This is the earliest that the Spring Baltimore show has ever been. >>

Hey, 2008 is Leap Year!!!!

here's more
  • Options
    MidLifeCrisisMidLifeCrisis Posts: 10,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's good news since I missed the last one....although it doesn't give me much time to save up my money!
  • Options
    TomBTomB Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They had to make it earlier because of global warming.image
    Thomas Bush Numismatics & Numismatic Photography

In honor of the memory of Cpl. Michael E. Thompson

• Options
    coindeucecoindeuce Posts: 13,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually a prime off-season weekend. No Ravens. No Orioles. No NCAA March Madness Regionals. Quiet time, other than the buzz on the bourse.imageimage

"Everything is on its way to somewhere. Everything." - George Malley, Phenomenon
    http://www.americanlegacycoins.com

• Options
    TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭
    I wonder if the Mary Kay women or the tow truck drivers are going to have another convention that same weekend.
    PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • Options
    WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭
    It is so the show will not conflict with any other major show. The spring ANA is the week after Baltimore and the Long Beach show is two weeks before. If the show was later in March then a potential conflict with the Santa Clara show could result.
    Follow me on Twitter @wtcgroup
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"
  • Options

<< <i>They had to make it earlier because of global warming.image >>

Good point! image
  • Options
    CoinosaurusCoinosaurus Posts: 9,615 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>They had to make it earlier because of global warming.image >>

Good point! image >>

Sounds good to me. I HATE hot weather image
  • Options
    At that time of year, there is a good chance fo snow.
  • Options
    RichieURichRichieURich Posts: 8,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the tow truck drivers and the podiatrists will also be at the convention center that week. They'll both be getting a "toe-hold" on that area of the center. imageimageimage

An authorized PCGS dealer, and a contributor to the Red Book.

• Options

<< <i>I think the tow truck drivers and the podiatrists will also be at the convention center that week. They'll both be getting a "toe-hold" on that area of the center. imageimageimage >>

Now THAT was funny!!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file