Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Ever make an offer on ebay out of boredom and wind up winning an item you don't want??

Browsing ebay.. Found 10ct lot of 1994 flair arod psa 10's for $1400obo. So i make an offer of 1k..
I remember them selling easily for $150 but havent checked ebay lately.. I didnt really "want" the cards but just through the offer out there...

Anyway- Now I have 10 arod psa 10 rookies. Guess it could be worse..

Comments

• LOL.

PAVEL BURE "THE RUSSIAN ROCKET"

I am looking for ANY Pavel Bure cards you might be willing to sell off. Please just send me a PM if you do. Thanks!!

Successful Transactions with: bigfische, BobaFett72, Karb
  • AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    haha

• << <i>Browsing ebay.. Found 10ct lot of 1994 flair arod psa 10's for $1400obo. So i make an offer of 1k..
    I remember them selling easily for $150 but havent checked ebay lately.. I didnt really "want" the cards but just through the offer out there...

Anyway- Now I have 10 arod psa 10 rookies. Guess it could be worse.. >>

GUESS IT COULD BE WORSE Yea he could show up on the Mitchell list
    640K ought to be enough for anyone.
    -Bill Gates,1981

"With hurricanes,tornados, fires out of control, mud slides, flooding, severe thunderstorms tearing up the country from one end to another,& with the threat of bird flu and terrorist attacks,"Are we sure this is a good time to take God out of the Pledge of Allegiance?"" Jay Leno 2006

• RogermnjRogermnj Posts: 1,809 ✭✭
    yeah, he will definitely show up on the mitchell list... Pretty much 100% and I am not kidding!
  • KnucklesKnuckles Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭
    Can't say I have.. congrats on your surprise win lol
  • lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    I once spent $50,000 for a loaf of bread just because I could.

Ha! Beat that!
    Nice Matt..

By the way- Emmitts will be up tomorrow image

They are scanned and listed on turbo lister, just have to add the aikmans and hit LIST

Reading back this thread , I probably come off as a jackass with money to burn.. Well the first part is true.

• Yes...now I am the proud owner of 120 JJ Hardy Premiere Prospects rookies. The seller had a BIN of $1000 and I offered $600. Ouch! I think the very moment that the guy accepted my offer was when Hardy stopped hitting this year. Oh well...there's always next year!
    That was the point. Wasnt a great deal AT ALL.
  • OUCH!

Ya..i am pretty quick with the trigger some times...it's just fun to bid bid bid....
    Sometimes i bid and win, without even realizing i already have a couple of the same card already.
    Sometimes i bid and win, and think, what the hell did i bid on that for.
    Sometimes i offer half what someone is asking for on a fixedprice/bo without realizing how much it is even worth, and then i win it.

This card was listed at 250obo, so i offered less than 1/2 and just now won it for 120....I wonder what it's worth (grin)??