Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Anyone have a link to Presidential Dollar release schedule?

GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
I'm putting an albulm together and wanted to label it in order of the US Mint release schedule.

Thanks, GrandAm image
GrandAm :)

Comments

• Options
    commoncents05commoncents05 Posts: 10,078 ✭✭✭
    It's in order of the presidents, of course! image

-Paul
    Many Quality coins for sale at http://www.CommonCentsRareCoins.com
  • Options
    Here's the sched, but not specific release dates yet for 2008, tho' I expect around the same times as 2007:
    http://www.smalldollars.com/dollar/page30.html
  • Options
    CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just look in any decent almanac for a list of the Presidents in order, and remember that Grover Cleveland was elected twice non-consecutively so he gets two different coins.
    TD
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • Options

<< <i>Just look in any decent almanac for a list of the Presidents in order, and remember that Grover Cleveland was elected twice non-consecutively so he gets two different coins.
    TD >>

Interesting Question, they going to use the same design...?

My Ebay Auctions

Currently Listed: Nothing

Take Care, Dave
  • Options
    GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    THANKS edix2001!!!!

That was just the link I was looking for image

GrandAm image
    GrandAm :)
  • Options
    CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,564 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Just look in any decent almanac for a list of the Presidents in order, and remember that Grover Cleveland was elected twice non-consecutively so he gets two different coins.
    TD >>

Interesting Question, they going to use the same design...? >>

I doubt that they have considered it yet.
    TD
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

TD >>

I doubt that they have considered it yet.
    TD >>

Guess we will have to wait till 2012 to find out...

Since they will be issued in the same year, the same design makes $$$ since...

So they will probably do something else..."-)

Interesting fact...

The only President to be Married in the White House...

Married his business partners daughter @ 27 years his Junior...

At the age of 49 he had his hands full..."-)

My Ebay Auctions

Currently Listed: Nothing

Take Care, Dave
  • Options
    tahoe98tahoe98 Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

TD >>

interesting indeed. also wondering if the program will be scrapped before they get to him the second go around image
    "government is not reason, it is not eloquence-it is a force! like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master; never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action." George Washington

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file