Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

New Haven Coin and Currency Club 3rd Year Anniversary Show Plus 1st Annual Toys for Tots Fundraiser

The press release is for our event. If there is anyone who wants to make a donation to the event please send me an email. I would like to make this event an annual happening:
The New Haven Coin and Currency Club Show will be celebrating its third year anniversary. To make this event even more exciting we have decided to make it our first annual “Tots for Tots” fundraiser show. With that, 100% from the raffles will be going to “Toys for Tots”. We decided that Christmas was an excellent time of year to help families in need. We will be having over 30 raffles throughout the day. Santa will also be there to give out candy canes, chips and cookies. If you would like to make a donation to this wonderful event you can call me at 203-469-2943 the show is held at the Annex Club at 554 Woodward Ave in New Haven. The shows promoters Alex Nocerino and Victor Perricone along with the New Haven Coin and Currency Club President Joseph Luciano work very hard to get more people involved in coin collecting. On display will be the current finish PCGS Fugio Cent Collection. For collectors of early copper coins this is a must see. So, come on down and pick up some raffle tickets. You don’t need to be present for the drawings. Winners will be notified. Tickets will be $5.00 ea and we will be having smaller drawings every half hour and the larger raffle prizes at 2PM. Also, all children attending the event will be given a special gift from the United States Mint. We will have Santa there to meet the children at the show. Collectors both young and old to are encouraged to attend. There will be lots of free literature from both the United States Mint and The Federal Reserve. The dealers at the show are more than happy to answer any questions regarding coin and currency collecting. The Annex Club hall is handicap accessible. There will be a concession stand open all during the event. If you have coins that you might be interested in selling or getting an appraisal on there will be dealers there who can help you. Don’t forget to mark December 16th on your calendar for this exciting event. For more information please call 203-469-2943 or visit our website www.coinsuperstore.com .

Comments