Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

How long does it take.........

Does anyone know how long it usually takes PSA to post the grades to the POP report? My grades were posted on Monday and received today. Yet I have 1 of 1's on many of the cards but they do not show up on the POP report as of yet.

Comments

• Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭✭
    I think about a week to 10 days.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    Good day,
    There claim is 24 hours.
    Neil
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    I think they are currently running around the average mating time of the dung beetle
  • Options
    thanx guys, I will be watching for them to post and the reason why is found at submission #623701 Zip 18503. They are going to have to create a whole new catagory of Grade 9 on the pop report for the Num Num's.
  • Options
    We update the pop reports once a week, normally on Mondays.

Carol