Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

tee hee hee hee

added a new dime to my registry...can't stop looking at it. image

I can remember hunting for these in change when they came out, never knew thay only ended up in one place until the last year or so reading on here.

probably what got me off of collecting cents, and into dimes and nickels image

It's a 1982 No P Dime...image

Comments

• fcloudfcloud Posts: 12,133 ✭✭✭✭
    Cool, but maybe you should have let us know it was a 1982 no p, or maybe you should get us a photo. Congrats on your new dime.

President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay

• DrizztDrizzt Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭
    see, I was so excited, I figured everyone MUST know what I was talking about image

e-bay link?

obverse is a NICE strike, but no way would it ever go FB

it has what I think is an old teletrade sticker on the back, but they either didn't image it, or it wasn't kept
  • etexmikeetexmike Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on the pickup.

It is always a good feeling to fill another coin slot.

-------------

etexmike
  • LeeBoneLeeBone Posts: 4,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I, too, will have one of those someday. image

Nice pick-up in an OGH too image
  • cladkingcladking Posts: 28,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There aren't many people for whom I'd open up a thread with such a title. I'm glad I did.

It's a very interesting specimen. It looks like a very strong strike.

How about a close-up when you get it?
    Tempus fugit.
  • DrizztDrizzt Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭
    Well, I can try to take a coin picture again. Me and taking pics of coins seems to be a bad mix, usually.

the obverse and reverse seem to be well struck, except for the bottom of the torch. It's all one level from the knob on the bottom to the top of the lower horizontal bands(if that description makes any sense...)