Home PSA Set Registry Forum

where to get raw cards worth grading

Anybody have any current recommendations on finding raw '63s that have a chance at 7s or 8s? I'll be getting my free grading for renewing shortly and hope to pick up a few decent raw cards for the handful I still need for my set. I've even been bidding on PSA6s on the real tough commons without much luck (Fairly, Stuart, Sanford, Pesky, Richert, Koplitz, etc.)

Comments

• envoy98envoy98 Posts: 4,000 ✭✭
    No idea where to pick up raw ones, but 7's usually sell (on many of the cards) for less than the grading fees. I was watching a couple lots from sandlotheros on ebay that had 5-8 cards, all PSA 7 NQ and most went in the $20-30 range. A guy that just showed up at our local show has about 150 7's in a box that he was asking $6-$14 each for.

8's are probably another story altogether and I haven't looked at those at all. I've always been a fan of the 63 set and happened upon the lot, so that's the only reason I even took notice.
  • +1 , i have purchased many raw cards on ebay to get the ones i thought were worth grading and just to find out i could have just purchased the already graded one for less than you can go from raw to graded. then you get what you want, instead of waiting months for a sub to come back.. unless you just like to torture your self..lol don
  • MorrellManMorrellMan Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭
    Can't help you, but I understand there's gold at Sutter's mill....image
    Mark (amerbbcards)

"All evil needs to triumph is for good men to do nothing."
  • WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Nats fan nice icon.

oh and btw welcome to the boards!

Steve
    Good for you.