Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

1991 Topps Cracker Jack

Does anyone know if these cards can be graded? I've attached scan of several of the cards. thanks al.image

Comments

• Options
    are those in panels of 4? i've never seen them like that.

but, individually they can be graded. i think they are listed as Topps Micro
    White Whales:
    1996 Select Certified Mirror Gold Ozzie Smith
    2006 Bowman Chrome Orange Refractor Chris Carpenter
  • Options
    I think the Topps Micro set was different. That was actually sold as a complete set by Topps (I think).

Chris
    Chris
    My small collection
    Want List:
    '61 Topps Roy Campanella in PSA 5-7
    Cardinal T206 cards
    Adam Wainwright GU Jersey
  • Options
    ajwajw Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Here's a thread discussing the difference between 1991 Topps Micro and Cracker Jack.
  • Options

<< <i>Here's a thread discussing the difference between 1991 Topps Micro and Cracker Jack. >>

Thanks! Learn something new every day image
    White Whales:
    1996 Select Certified Mirror Gold Ozzie Smith
    2006 Bowman Chrome Orange Refractor Chris Carpenter
  • Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    I have what appears to be set with 18 cards total. Each card has 4 photo's on them...they were not hand cut from anything as far as I can tell, no uneven edges, errors or anything like that.....does anyone know if this is an 18 card set? maybe a mail away....I'm going to continue digging to see what else I can find...I did notice that there are some graded by PSA, or at least I think these are the cards...they were on the pop reports...but no pictures.
  • Options
    Brian48Brian48 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭
    I have a set myself. I think these are the dealer promo cards that this article eludes too in passing.

http://promomagazine.com/incentives/marketing_cracker_jack_strikes/index.html
  • Options
    goyegoye Posts: 454 ✭✭
    Having somewhat professionally paper cutted numerous sheets myself......2nd series was more plentiful then 1st series sheet......

1985-86 O Pee Chee PSA 910 Hockey
  • Options

<< <i>Having somewhat professionally paper cutted numerous sheets myself......2nd series was more plentiful then 1st series sheet......

0.02 >>

Goye, do you still have any? I'm looking to add the Will Clark to my player collection.
  • Options
    BunchOBullBunchOBull Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭
    Same here. I'd love to find a sheet with Frank Thomas on it. If anyone has one, I'd love to purchase it. PM me if you are willing.
    Collector of most things Frank Thomas. www.BigHurtHOF.com
  • Options
    Alnavman, can you scan the back of one of the cards?
  • Options
    goyegoye Posts: 454 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Having somewhat professionally paper cutted numerous sheets myself......2nd series was more plentiful then 1st series sheet......

0.02 >>

Goye, do you still have any? I'm looking to add the Will Clark to my player collection. >>

ajw.......If I find it, its yours,,,,,,,weighing heavy on the if word......I dont have anymore uncut sheets.....

emphasis on hockey now.......Still Looking for 06-07 Panini boxes / lots.....

thanks and till goye

be the remedy
    1985-86 O Pee Chee PSA 910 Hockey
  • Options
    I'm having all kinds of computer and access issues today....I'll get a scan of the back of the cards as soon as I work out the problems....I have ATT coming tomorrow to take a look at everything including the lines outside.......al.
  • Options
    here is a scan of the backs of the cards.....still searching for more info, haven't really read too much on the cards with 4 players on them...anyone else???? or weere these really some sort of promo cards cut from sheets? If cut from sheets they did one heck of a great job when cutting them out.....image
  • Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭
    here's a puckett 4 in 1: 91 cracker jack

psa does grade the singles but i've not seen a 4 in 1 graded: 91 CJ thomas

i've got some micros at psa now along with a handful of the 4 in 1s. will post scans/grades when received.

the cracker jacks are a little bit larger than the 91 micros.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • Options
    bobsbbcardsbobsbbcards Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭
    According to the large SCD catalog:

1991 Cracker Jack Topps

... These are sometimes found on 2-1/2" x 3-1/2" cards bearing four different of the mini-cards; these cards were cut from sheets illegally removed from the printer.

I doubt PSA grades the panels.
  • Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭
    so the 4-in-1's are bogus? maybe i'll get vouchers on those if they are considered ungradeable.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • Options
    ldferg: I'm interested in knowing the results of the 4 in 1's you've already submitted...to be honest the one's I have don't look like they were cut from sheets....hopefully your grades will be posting soonimage
  • Options
    bump...David, any word yet on the 4 in 1's you submitted? Hope you here news before the current special ends this month so I can submit mine ......that is if they accept them..... thanks al.