Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

George Brett, Bo Jackson, Nolan Ryan

12-9-07

I am searching for George Brett, Nolan Ryan, and Bo Jackson cards (psa 10 or rarer 9's) to add to my registry.

Let me know if you have any you would like to sell.

Please send me a private message.

PSA: THE BEDELL COLLECTION..1980's Topps Royals, George Brett, Bo Jackson and Jose Canseco collections.

Successful transactions with the following members: Rogermnj, Salinas, CDsNuts, Murphdawg, imafishinnut, samspop, Con40, colebear, jbox, firedawg45

Comments

• Options
    RogermnjRogermnj Posts: 1,809 ✭✭
    Just wanted to let everyone know that Jim is very reliable.

• Options
    MattyCMattyC Posts: 1,335 ✭✭
    I have the 75 Mini RC in PSA 10 and the 1978 Topps in PSA 9.
  • Options
    How much will you take for the mini?
    PSA: THE BEDELL COLLECTION..1980's Topps Royals, George Brett, Bo Jackson and Jose Canseco collections.

Successful transactions with the following members: Rogermnj, Salinas, CDsNuts, Murphdawg, imafishinnut, samspop, Con40, colebear, jbox, firedawg45
  • Options
    MattyCMattyC Posts: 1,335 ✭✭
    It's the cornerstone of my Registry Mini Set (#2 ATF). PM sent.
  • Options
    I figured there would be a few people who have cards for sale since this is a buy, sell and trade site. Anybody ever had any luck with cards on this site or am I wasting time.

• Options
    Jim, I just read your post and I have a '81 Donruss PSA 10 George Brett that fits your want list. It is in perfect shape with great centering. I would be willing to take $100 delivered for it (SMR is $125). Let me know if you are interested at all and you can PM me or email me at mjmurphy31@aol.com. I can also send a scan if you need it.

Matt
    "A flute with no holes is not a flute, a donut with no holes is a danish" - Chevy Chase

"I have a split personality, and he is a regular SOB"
  • Options
    Anyone have any Brett cards? I can't get murphdawg to respond. Anyone know murphdawg?