Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Removed.

Removed for now...will be reposted later.
Follow me on Twitter @wtcgroup
Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"

Comments

• Options
    Steve27Steve27 Posts: 13,274 ✭✭✭
    "I have included pictures (for the first time)"

Maybe that's why it shows a broken link.
    "It's far easier to fight for principles, than to live up to them." Adlai Stevenson
  • Options
    WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭

<< <i>"I have included pictures (for the first time)"

Maybe that's why it shows a broken link. >>

It's fixed now.
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"
  • Options
    commoncents05commoncents05 Posts: 10,078 ✭✭✭
    It still links to your "My Documents" folder, you need to upload it to a server like photobucket.com

-Paul
    Many Quality coins for sale at http://www.CommonCentsRareCoins.com
  • Options
    Nope, still broken and it appears that you're trying to link to your hard drive "file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Wei%20Teng%20Chang/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/IMG_7269.JPG"

You need to upload the file to the CU server first then attach it from there.
    "It's far easier to fight for principles, than to live up to them." Adlai Stevenson
  • Options
    select EDIT, then ATTACH FILE, then BROWSE, find it on your hard drive and hit OPEN, then UPLOAD, then find it on the list and hit ATTACH.
  • Options
    WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭

<< <i>select EDIT, then ATTACH FILE, then BROWSE, find it on your hard drive and hit OPEN, then UPLOAD, then find it on the list and hit ATTACH. >>

Thank you, I'll try that later.