1937 Lloyd & Sons Cinema Stars - Paying $20 per card

1958 Topps TV Westerns - paying $35 per card

E-mail: six_string_bass@yahoo.com or just PM

Thanks for Looking
Darren

To bigdcards: "you are right" - cpamike "That is correct" -grote15

Comments

• Good day,
    I always love this when this happens, a couple of months ago I had a lot of 25 of these in PSA 8 (TV Westerns), at least 10 of the ones you need for your set. Couldn't give them away on e-bay, finally ended up doing a side deal, I think I got like $7 each.
    Neil
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • bigdcardsbigdcards Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭
    Wow! I didn't know I was overpaying that much. I thought they were worth like $20 a card in a PSA 8. I wanted to set the price high to get a few cards quick but I didn't think I was overpaying by that much. Still I want the cards by x-mas.
  • There are single and double prints in this set. I do not actively collect this set so i'm not sure which numbers are SP and would, I think, command a higher price. Neal, $7 sounds like a steal even if they were all DP.

-Mike
  • I sold my handful of graded Lloyd's cards a few months back (maybe to you, I dont know). I do have quite a few extremely nice raw Lloyd's left over that could very well have 8 potential. Would you be interested in purchasing raw and submitting yourself?

Just drop a PM if so.
  • I saw where you were looking for some 1958 TV Westerns:
    I have the following:

#19 PSA NM 7 $24
    #9 PSA Mint 9 OC $24
    #62 PSA EX-MT 6 $15
    #56 PSA EX-MT 6 $15
    #64 PSA NM-MT 8 OC $15
    #14 PSA NM 7 OC $12.50

Let me know if you are interested.
  • bigdcardsbigdcards Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭
    Awfulbits - thanks! That would explain why some go for less than 20 and others go for 45.

bobwilley- I'm just looking for pure 8s but I appreciate the offer. Hopefully the title will catch someone else interested.
  • Good day,
    Mike, yes $7 each was a H$!! of a deal for the guy I sold them to. But I have a different business model than I see in a lot of Sellers on E-bay. I made my money on the 4 MINT 9's that came from that submission and the way I look at it you can use all the Price books, Guides and whatever you want, but If you are sitting on it (A graded card) and it hasn't sold it's worth Zero 000!!! Plus I am fortunate that this is not how I make my living, I just try and off set what I spend on my own collection (Habit) a little to keep the Wife happy and shoes on the boy's !!!!
    Neil
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!