Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Presidential Dollar Sets - SATIN ONLY SET !!

Presidential Dollars Basic Set, Circulation Strikes (2007-2016) (101) <-----------------------------------------Satins removed from sets- check your ranking, most got bombed today..PCGS removed your satins from the sets.- Can use A or B coins !!

Presidential Dollars Basic Set, Satin Finish (2007-2016) (2) <----------------------------------------------------NEW !!! Basic Satin set , Either A or B coins.

Presidential Dollars Basic Set, Circulation Strikes and Satin Finish (2007-2016) (1) <-----------------------New Set with Business Strike & Satin on their own respective line, either A or B coins.

Presidential Dollars with Major Varieties, Circulation Strikes (2007-2016) (58)

Presidential Dollars Complete Variety Set, Circulation Strikes (2007-2016) (11)

Presidential Dollars First Day of Issue, Circulation Strikes (2007-2016) (65)

Presidential Dollars First Day of Issue with Major Varieties, Circulation Strikes (2007-2016) (38)

Presidential Dollars First Day of Issue Complete Variety Set, Circulation Strikes (2007-2016) (8)

Presidential Dollars, Proof (2007-2016) (119)

This is a list of all of the sets for Presidential dollars there are !!

Way to go PCGS !

Comments

• Options
    Dang good start now if they do it for the Kennedy Halves I will do back flips for all to see.

Dan
    U S Navy Retired 22 years - ENC(SW) Ret. - Travling Nuclear Maintanence Contractor - Working Indian Point Nuclear plant Buchanan New York

">Franklin Halves
    ">Kennedy Halves
  • Options
    SilverstateSilverstate Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭
    Please post on "youtube" and give us a link on that back flip...The sets are coming!
  • Options
    Been waiting 3 years for this and I'm not holding my breath but I do look forward to the day my BS coins can stand on there own. I will see what I can do about the filming of my backflipsimage

Dan
    U S Navy Retired 22 years - ENC(SW) Ret. - Travling Nuclear Maintanence Contractor - Working Indian Point Nuclear plant Buchanan New York

">Franklin Halves
    ">Kennedy Halves
  • Options
    Dan50Dan50 Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭
    I'm happy for you guys.
    Clad dimes still have only one set FB/NB/SF/BS all in one set. image
    I hope to see the same changes whithin our Registry set.
    Dan
  • Options
    I am glad to see they did this. There are some pretty nice business strike sets that deserved to be at the top of the rankings, but were being knocked down by higher graded satin finish coins that were much more common and easy to attain. Two seperate sets was definately the answer.
    I actually deleted my presidential basic circulation set. I figured it would never rank very high or compete, because I only collect the business strikes. I just started it up again. It will never be a top set, as I do not fight for the top pops. But it will be fun.