Home Sports Talk

Will the Fish get their first win tonight?

perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,343 ✭✭✭✭✭
I smell an upset! There was almost one last night so I think this weeks last game is ripe for one!

Comments

• stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    Run, Ricky! Run!

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    As long as Fast Willie runs for 150 2 tds!

JS
  • Depends on how many bones Ricky smokes before the game. The more, the better.
  • stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    They should not play on that field. The grass isn't even attached, it's just sitting on top of more grass. Can you imagine trying to make a cut on that??

If there's a serious injury, the Players Association will go nuts.
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts

• << <i>They should not play on that field. The grass isn't even attached, it's just sitting on top of more grass. Can you imagine trying to make a cut on that??

If there's a serious injury, the Players Association will go nuts. >>

That's the plan Pittsburgh has--let Ricky see all the grass lying there and maybe just maybe he'll drop the ball and start accumulating...

The only chance Miami has on scoring points is if they paint marijuana leaves on the backs of the lead blockers. Run Ricky Run.
    Next MONTH? So he's saying that if he wins, the best-case scenario is that he'll be paying for it two weeks after the auction ends?

Forget blocking him; find out where he lives and go punch him in the nuts. --WalterSobchak 9/12/12

Looking for Al Hrabosky and any OPC Dave Campbells (the ESPN guy)
  • LOL!! I have never seen a football just land in the field like that!! image
    PAVEL BURE "THE RUSSIAN ROCKET"

I am looking for ANY Pavel Bure cards you might be willing to sell off. Please just send me a PM if you do. Thanks!!

Successful Transactions with: bigfische, BobaFett72, Karb
  • It’s getting dicey, zip-zip in the 4th quarter, anything goes. The Steelers escaped on the FG attempt and then recovered a fumble. This thing could end in a tie.

• << <i>This thing could end in a tie. >>

I am looking for ANY Pavel Bure cards you might be willing to sell off. Please just send me a PM if you do. Thanks!!

• Bottom9thBottom9th Posts: 2,695 ✭✭
    I love the Steelers, but this is like watching paint dry.
    Oh oh....first and goal....
  • Shockingly bad play calling there near the goal line, but the FG is good.
  • Well, it sucks to be a Fins fan... image

• Uggg! FG with 17 seconds left....
  • SDSportsFanSDSportsFan Posts: 5,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn!!!!! image

I was hopin' for a scoreless tie!!!!! image

Steve
  • stevekstevek Posts: 27,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    <<< The only chance Miami has on scoring points is if they paint marijuana leaves on the backs of the lead blockers. >>>

Post of the Day!

-

• << <i><<< The only chance Miami has on scoring points is if they paint marijuana leaves on the backs of the lead blockers. >>>

Post of the Day!

- >>

Now that is funny! image