Home Sports Talk
Options

Blah Blah Blah

Tickle Your Fancy Currency

Collector of DC Nationals (want list in yellow)

Comments

• Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    A player was shot and somehow that's great news?

What in the world is wrong with you?!?!
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea I was thinking the same thing. This is awful news, regardless if your a Skins hater or not it is NOT humorous to hear of a person being shot...
  • Options
    retards, I am a skins fan. there is this thing in this world called sarcasim.

As if anything worse could happen to our season.

• Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,458 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>retards, I am a skins fan. there is this thing in this world called sarcasim.

As if anything worse could happen to our season. >>

you're the Skins fan...who's the retard here? image
  • Options

<< <i>retards, I am a skins fan. there is this thing in this world called sarcasim.

As if anything worse could happen to our season. >>

Retards? How do we know your a Skins fan? Please tell me how we were to assume this? It would have been one thing if you posted in a sarcastic way but apparently your not smart enough to do this.

Lemme give you a small tutoring session on how to do this...

"Sean Taylor got shot! OMG this is just what we needed! Seriously I hope he is ok..."
  • Options

<< <i>

you're the Skins fan...who's the retard here? image >>

touche'

• Options

<< <i>

Lemme give you a small tutoring session on how to do this...

"Sean Taylor got shot! OMG this is just what we needed! Seriously I hope he is ok..." >>

very nice lesson - I feel 100% smarter now that I have read your post. Thanks for you kindness.

Now THAT is a lesson in sarcasim.

• Options
    He's in critical condition, which means he could die.

Glad to know you think it's funny, putz.
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    estangestang Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭
    Misuse of sarcasm; you should delete
    Enjoy your collection!
    Erik
  • Options
    poor sarcasm.

try this: he lead the team in interceptions... now he also leads in intercepting bullets. ba-da-bump.
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Sad news for his newborn daughter and girlfriend, they are the ones suffering here. Taylor and his millions of dollars never knew
    what it meant to be poor or alone! This guy lived on the edge and has a rap sheet bigger than the national debt. It's just funny how
    certain players attract bad news huh? This is the same jerk that spit in another mans face on the football field. If you ask me he
    had it coming!

JS
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    spiting on somebody lol,whoopie, ive been spit on more than one occasion in 26 years, thats why i have a necklace made of teethimage
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Sad news for his newborn daughter and girlfriend, they are the ones suffering here. Taylor and his millions of dollars never knew
    what it meant to be poor or alone! This guy lived on the edge and has a rap sheet bigger than the national debt. It's just funny how
    certain players attract bad news huh? This is the same jerk that spit in another mans face on the football field. If you ask me he
    had it coming!

JS >>

maybe he could float you a few bucks to make good on your bet.....
  • Options

<< <i>Sad news for his newborn daughter and girlfriend, they are the ones suffering here. Taylor and his millions of dollars never knew
    had it coming!

JS >>

i would equate welching on a bet to spitting in ones face.
    My baseball and MMA articles-
    http://sportsfansnews.com/author/andy-fischer/

imagey
  • Options

<< <i>i would equate welching on a bet to spitting in ones face. >>

WELCHER!
  • Options

<< <i>Linked Up >>

I saw your original title to your thread. You ought to feel like crap saying that now that he has died.
  • Options
    awful news
  • Options
    Jim - I hope you can't sleep well at night. What you posted, even more so in hindsight, was absolutely disgusting. It may be funny to you but if you knew someone that had been shot, it wouldn't be a laughing matter.

As for Joey saying, "If you ask me he had it coming!" I'm not surprised one bit by a poster who idolizes a communist dictator. So not only are you a welcher, but also one who rejoices in an innocent man's death.

Both of you are complete tools and deserve the karma that WILL come back to haunt.