Home Sports Talk

Belichick is outsmarting himself tonight

stevekstevek Posts: 27,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
For one thing, on a cold night, he's running his own receivers into the ground - the Patriots receivers look exhausted out there and rightly so.

Comments

• joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    I think that ear muff is on too tight. LMAO

JS
  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,356 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This game isnt over yet guys. Um excuse me... This game is not over yet Steve!
  • stevekstevek Posts: 27,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And a no huddle hurryup type offense throughout the first quarter? You're 10 - 0, blowing teams out, and you change your game plan? The whole Patriots team looks spent. The Eagles should win this game.

<< <i>And a no huddle hurryup type offense throughout the first quarter? You're 10 - 0, blowing teams out, and you change your game plan? The whole Patriots team looks spent. The Eagles should win this game. >>

You gotta understand that they went to the hurry up Offense out of frustration! They thought they would knife through you guys like a hot knife through butter! You guys are playing above and beyond what anyone expected.. except maybe you and 1420! This game will ground us a bit and will be good for us in the long run IMO!
    Meanwhile we are driving down the field.........
    UH OH Perkdog, eagle fan is frisky tonight and a win means you will be spending week 13 under the bed and will have to take
    eagle smack the whole season! That could get ugly!

JS
    FIRST DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the drive continues!
    Time for the D to step up!!!!!!!!!!!
    You all can't stop AJ Montana. This drive is going to be fun!

JS

PS Shula last seen pulling up a van to the back of krispe kreme.
    AJ Montana needs to remember next time that Asante Samuel is NOT one of his WR's
  • ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,470 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, Eagles fans should hope that AJ Montana stays that way the rest of the year, and does not become AJ Grossman.
    Tell ya what, I think Andy Reid just ran out of plays, his first half bag of tricks might have been put in play a little too early? That might have been a difference IMO