Home Sports Talk
Options

PATS.....EAGLES!!!!!!!!!

perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
Picked off.....................................................................................................................................................................TD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG already 7-0!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Only another 17 points to cover the spread. image
  • Options
    Gotta respect Reid for going for it on 4th down. 7-7!
  • Options
    That was a nice drive by the eagles.
  • Options
    librtyheadlibrtyhead Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭
    I would like to see Philly do well.........as long as they don't win.image
  • Options
    What the hell is up with the patriots?
  • Options

<< <i>What the hell is up with the patriots? >>

Even a cat plays with the mouse in a way to make him feel like he has a chance before the kill.
  • Options

Even a cat plays with the mouse in a way to make him feel like he has a chance before the kill. >>

Yeah, your right. It's gonna start with this drive. Probably a TD to Moss!image
  • Options
    Wow! Looks like we need to make some adjustments! image
  • Options
    its still early, the pats can explode at any time now.
  • Options
    Pats D getting smacked around by A J Feely!

• Options
    What a fun first half! After a series of blowouts, I am kind of enjoying the shoot out.
  • Options
    librtyheadlibrtyhead Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭
    A much better game than I thought it would be!..........refreshing!
  • Options
    Good first half fellas!
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heckuva game - it's what good teams like the Patriots do so well...score a TD from the 20 with 8 seconds left in the half- that could be a killer.
  • Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,460 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bill will not be a pleasant man in the locker room image
  • Options
    Only two rushes by the Pats, is Maroney hurt?
  • Options

<< <i>Only two rushes by the Pats, is Maroney hurt? >>

One of the rushes was a scramble by Brady, and Maroney will not see the field for a goaline play. We are just throwing the ball so no need for Maroney, honestly Bellichek is prolly a little nervous right now so we will most likely see 5 WR sets for awhile and very little Maroney.
  • Options
    Randy Moss looks like he is not right tonight. Maybe the cold night is getting to hm.
  • Options
    Yeah I saw Brady scramble for the 1st, you'd think Hoodie would have Maroney in there eating up some clock since the D is giving up easy points. Im sure Brady will throw 17 or 18 td's this half tho
  • Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    .no disrespect meant. but the pats defense is not in the top 5 in the league. if you can slow that amazing offense down you have a shot to cover the spread. maybe even pull out a win.

dallas was up in the 3rd Q.. then that 4th and 1 to start the 4th Q we got it. but the darn refs called back for a hold and the hole game went to shiiiiitttthghh.. dont want to curse image ...
  • Options
    Bottom9thBottom9th Posts: 2,695 ✭✭
    I'll have to say this has been an enjoyable game to watch. Everyone expected a blowout!
  • Options
    I fear Im going to take alot of abuse this week if the Pats end up losing this game image
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    abuse-abuse-abuse lol
  • Options
    No abuse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PHEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW!
  • Options
    What a great game. I thought the pats were gonna killem playing at home. Props to the eagles. Definately one of the better games this season.
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A heck of a game. And the Pats did not play poorly (like the Indy game) -- the Eagles stepped up and damn near won it. Brilliant coaching by Reid and his staff, terrific performance by Feely.

If the Eagles played like that every game they would be 9-2 or 10-1. The shaky NY Giants may have some company atop the division soon . . . . IF the Iggles keep McNadd on the bench.
  • Options
    Great game!
  • Options
    Just another win by the Pats.
  • Options
    Brian48Brian48 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭
    I've always had a notion that no matter how great the Pats are this year, one of the upcoming games on their remaining schedule was going to be trap game and they would NOT go 16-0. It happens all the time.

I'm not so sure any more. I'm very glad the Eagles gave them this wake up call. After the pounding they gave Buffalo, I really thought they were getting over confident. This is despite of all the team talk about keeping focus and Bill Belichick's iron fist coaching. It's only human nature to begin developing a slight swagger (even if it's sub-consciencely). With this win, they may have lucked out and escaped that one trap that may have tripped them up.