And where is Kevin?

Comments

• Options
    BlackieBlackie Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭
    Good Question......
    1964 Topps Football
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Under his bed, sucking his thumb with a cold bottle of Welch's grape juice! image

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Gators looked good, in my opinion worthy of a national title shot, but the record isn't there. FSU finished with a respectable
    record, should of been a win over a bad Miami team but that is how it goes. Wetherford hasn't thrown a pick in a long
    time and that is all you can ask, we had no running game and our defense couldn't tackle in the big games. Our schedule
    was brutal but Bobby's winning season record lives on.

It's sad that Tennessee goes to the championship game, when both Florida and Georgia will be ranked higher, and both
    teams better. Is there anyone on these boards that would think that Florida wouldn't smoke any team in the top
    5 now?

The SEC is loaded and the Noles need to find a way out of the shed!

JS
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,534 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>image >>

Wow, goose, that's quite a woodshed!!
  • Options
    yawie99yawie99 Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Gators looked good, in my opinion worthy of a national title shot, but the record isn't there. FSU finished with a respectable
    record, should of been a win over a bad Miami team but that is how it goes. Wetherford hasn't thrown a pick in a long
    time and that is all you can ask, we had no running game and our defense couldn't tackle in the big games. Our schedule
    was brutal but Bobby's winning season record lives on.

It's sad that Tennessee goes to the championship game, when both Florida and Georgia will be ranked higher, and both
    teams better. Is there anyone on these boards that would think that Florida wouldn't smoke any team in the top
    5 now?

The SEC is loaded and the Noles need to find a way out of the shed!

JS >>

You could work for the Bush Administration with that kind of spin ability.
    imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Even USC's cupcake schedule couldn't get them into the big game! Caroll is the real politicial......"yeah we play SEC teams"
    noting his two plays against a crappy Arkansas team!

JS
  • Options
    I'll be the first to admit that USC's season was a huge disappointment. We absolutely should've beaten Stanford and should be one of the few teams in contention for the BCS title game, even with the loss to Oregon.

However, may I never live to see the day that I start pronouncing a 7-5 USC season "respectable." For a longtime football powerhouse - and I still consider FSU one, though the longer Bobby Bowden hangs around, the further you slip from that status - expected to win its conference, 7-5 (not to mention 4-4 in the ACC) is crap.
  • Options
    BC got brought back to earth fairly quickly..........
  • Options
    USC would never go 7-5 cause they play 8-9 cupcakes every year! FSU played the best teams in the ACC and the best teams
    in the SEC, they also went across the globe to play what turned out to be a very good Colorado team. When USC grows a
    pair and proves themselves, that will be the day I will give them props, until then, they are just cowards just like Ohio St.

JS
  • Options
    I'll go ahead and stop now - for the line about arguing on the Internet and participating in the Special Olympics was made for times like these.
  • Options

<< <i>I'll go ahead and stop now - for the line about arguing on the Internet and participating in the Special Olympics was made for times like these. >>

You are correct, I should have learned awhile ago that Kevin is like a stubborn three year old...
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kevin is not in touch with reality, and worse, he's a welcher, too! image

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.