Home Sports Talk
Options

the wvu vs connecticut smackdown post

image haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa that was funny,that was more pathetic than our last 2 games we won by knin of out teeth due to choking in 4th quarter,wasnt much of that today,#1 big east, booyaa,see ya next year-prob #3 now

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭
    10-1 for ya! I have a particular grudge with WV though....... I took them ONCE this year and they slapped me in the face Randy!
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    i do too-they suck lol- they won last 2 games by skin of their teeth,we are notorious 4th quarter chockers, owen schmitt is fun to watch though,anybody that can bench 500 pounds and break titanium facemasks is bad news,+ hes got a mohawk lol-hes a senior this year i think,brady our little quarterback weight 185 pounds wet,but it quick as lightning,i didnt get to see the game but sounds like we pounded em pretty god,shuld have stayed in ct,morgantown is burning in the streets tonight like usual, even if we lose the still burn stuff just to have a party lol
  • Options
    Bottom9thBottom9th Posts: 2,695 ✭✭
    At least USF dealt West Virginia their one loss. Too bad they didn't follow up with a few more wins!
    Still have a 9 win season and they are now in the national spotlight. Hopefully for a long time.
  • Options
    wv has never won a national championship lol-be nice to see ,last close one was 1989 fiesta bowl with notre dame-we could whomp them this year anyways lol-getting rid of don nehlan after 100 years has helped alot,i just figured hed die coach he was here so long!!!image
  • Options
    RonBurgundyRonBurgundy Posts: 5,491 ✭✭✭
    Props to playing a NAIA schedule in order to make the title game. Cheap, but effective.

Ron
    Ron Burgundy

Buying Vintage, all sports.
    Buying Woody Hayes, Les Horvath, Vic Janowicz, and Jesse Owens autographed items
  • Options
    isnt it,all the good teams we used to play left the big east years ago lol #2 ranked is very efficitive
  • Options

<< <i>Props to playing a NAIA schedule in order to make the title game. Cheap, but effective.

Ron >>

Come on!! If you want to talk about a joke of a schedule, then you need to talk Kansas or just about anyone in the Big (slow) Ten these days! WVU would do very well in the Big Ten with the talent they have.
    There are two types of people in this world; those who like Neil Diamond, and those who don't. My ex-wife loves him!!
  • Options
    i think owen schmitt is a senior and goes pro next year,not sure if he can play one more or not,dude is a monster,andbody that has a mohakh and beats himself in the head with his helmet all the time- benchs 500 pounds or more and breaks titanium facemasks is bad news not the plastic bolt part,the titanium faceplateimage, if i was on fiield and saw him, id run up to hot dog standand drink beer till they got himoff the field lol, he takcles you and puts a dent in the ground,
    if pat white wouldt have got hurt playing that nobody florida team,wed be undefeated,pitt next week,white weights 185 pounds wet,thats why nobody can catch him too often, i miss boston college/syracuserutkers/,everybody good in the big east left lol-we got to play marshall imageid love to see a w.v.u. and o.u. game ,
  • Options
    next victim-pittimage