Home Sports Talk
Options

My Razorbacks Take Down #1

BlackieBlackie Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭
Just had to brag on my school for beating #1 LSU last night. Weve played ok this year but this makes it all better!!!!!!! Go HOGS!!!!
1964 Topps Football

Comments

• Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    my OSU Suckeyes thank you

• Options
    LSU and Arkansas on Friday was an awesome game.

I don't know what the future holds for Houston Nutt but I've always thought he was a great coach. Hope he continues his success there or anywhere else he goes.

McFadden should win the Heisman, and if he leaves early they still have Jones who could start for any team in the SEC.
    "Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it." - Lou Holtz
  • Options
    No prob goose..... I was upset about the Illinois game myself............it was crazy....
    1964 Topps Football
  • Options
    TNVOL: THanks for the comments. You guys wooped us at TENN this year. Guess we just wanted to win this game more.................lol
    1964 Topps Football
  • Options
    Carew29Carew29 Posts: 4,026 ✭✭

Had a great time watching my Texas A&M whoop some butt for a changeimage
  • Options
    Carew, that was sweet. Still love it when the Horns go down to anyone. I remember those SWC days playing them. It was nice............good job Aggies................
    1964 Topps Football
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    McFadden was just too much for LSU....
  • Options
    I know T-Bo from florida is good but I still hope McFadden pulls in the Heisman. I should be able to meet with Darren this week at UA campus and hopefully I can land an autograph. Hillis #22 is from just down the road. Im sure he will be playin on Sundays as well...............
    1964 Topps Football