Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Just added this little gem to my All Time Vikings Set! (Scan)

Pop 2. Never seen either of them and found this one the other day. Took a couple days to work out a deal but it was fair and easy.

Very happy about adding this to my collection.

Comments

• Options
    goraidersgoraiders Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭
    very nice!hey thanks for all those graded raiders cards i just bought from you!ebay id 386sarah.anymore coming up?
    J.R.
    Needs'
    1972 Football-9's high#'s
    1965 Football-8's
    1958 Topps FB-7-8
  • Options
    That's a perfect card Josh! Congrats!
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * MAGIC MASTER #4/BASIC #3
    * PALMEIRO MASTER/BASIC #1
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭
    that's a beautiful card.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • Options
    DavemriDavemri Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭
    Very Nice!!!! That card is a screamer....

dave

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
  • Options
    FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭
    The card is a screamer but too bad he is a viqueen
  • Options
    Awesome looking card. Congrats! image

1952 Topps Collector.

• Options
    gregm13gregm13 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭
    Josh,

How much did that beauty set you back?

Greg M.
    Collecting vintage auto'd fb cards and Dan Marino cards!!

References:
    Onlychild, Ahmanfan, fabfrank, wufdude, jradke, Reese, Jasp, thenavarro
    E-Bay id: greg_n_meg
  • Options
    envoy98envoy98 Posts: 4,000 ✭✭

<< <i>The card is a screamer but too bad he is a viqueen >>

Ha. Yeah, I was waiting for that. image

As much as I hate the Packers, I have to admit Favre is a fun to watch this year. I have to go to a Packer-fan friends place to watch the Cowboys / Packer game next week. NFL network is $6/month to add to my package. I watched it during the summer but then they only have 2 games so I cancelled it. Turns out, one of those two games is going to be a good one. I didn't think that at the beginning of the year.

This is now my oldest PSA 10. Wish I had landed the PSA 10 Foreman in the Andy Madec auction this last week but I couldn't pay $800 for it. I wanted to, but I just couldn't do it on a 1974 card that just grew in pop by 1 more. Now a pop 3.
  • Options
    JasP24JasP24 Posts: 4,645 ✭✭✭
    That's a solid 10! Very underrated player, like the other former Vikings OL Mick Tinglehoff..I can't believe Tinglehoff got snubbed by the Senior committee again either. Hopefully the committee guys they send to Canton next year to make the choices will have better sense than the guys they sent this year who selected Emmitt Thomas and Marshall Goldberg..When one or both doesn't get the HOF votes, maybe the selectors will get the hint...

PICK TRUE HOF CALIBER GUYS!!!!lol..There are a bunch of them out there, why pick 2 marginal guys?

Jason
    I'm here to question, not to inspire or build up. To live how I want, as I see fit,
    according to my values and my needs. Nothing holds dominion over me, I stand alone as the ruler of my life.
  • Options
    That is a super nice card, for a Viking. image

Todd
  • Options
    Reese3333Reese3333 Posts: 2,407 ✭✭
    Very nice card Envoy, Congrats image

Reese
    Collecting the following autographed sets:
    HOF RC Auto Set
    1955 Topps Football AA
    1950 Bowman Football
    1951 Bowman Football
    1952 Bowman Football

ebay user- Jolt333
    Please be sure to check out my auctions!
  • Options

<< <i>That's a solid 10! Very underrated player, like the other former Vikings OL Mick Tinglehoff..I can't believe Tinglehoff got snubbed by the Senior committee again either. Hopefully the committee guys they send to Canton next year to make the choices will have better sense than the guys they sent this year who selected Emmitt Thomas and Marshall Goldberg..When one or both doesn't get the HOF votes, maybe the selectors will get the hint...

PICK TRUE HOF CALIBER GUYS!!!!lol..There are a bunch of them out there, why pick 2 marginal guys?

Jason >>

I was very surprised Tingelhoff got snubbed again this year.

Do you think Randall McDaniel has a shot this year? I think he is very deserving.
  • Options
    cardbendercardbender Posts: 1,831 ✭✭
    That's a great Alderman card.

Agree with what Jason posted, Tinglehoff, Alderman, and McDaniel all deserve heavy HOF consideration. Eventually I think they all get in, just might have to wait a few years.

Goldberg and Thomas as senior candidates are pretty weak. I can think of at least 15 better senior players to put in the Hall.
  • Options
    I was really surprised by the senior candidates this year. A big part of the reason I started selling off my senior candidate hof set. I really thought we did a great job identifying the guys that would be on the list. I did keep my PSA 7 Emmitt Thomas I had from my Chiefs set just in case he gets in, but I think they are pretty weak candidates considering the class we put up. image