Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

1961 PCGS PR69DCAM Lincoln Cent

On The BST Forum

WAY overpriced BUT these don't come around too often. Wonder if the recent "making" of one indicates the pops are about to jump on these babies.

Comments

• Options
    mas3387mas3387 Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭
    Don't you mean on ebay
  • Options
    No, yes, sorta.
  • Options
    mas3387mas3387 Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭
    For someone who has something to say about other posters and the how to's, you sure got this one against your policing

Good luck with it image
  • Options
    Uhhh, this is NOT my coin. I am NOT spamming the board. I linked an interesting current listing on the BST board that just happens to be a link to someone else's eBay listing.

What policy have I violated? image
  • Options

<< <i>Uhhh, this is NOT my coin. I am NOT spamming the board. I linked an interesting current listing on the BST board that just happens to be a link to someone else's eBay listing.

What policy have I violated? image >>

rella stop being the atagonist and just say the coin looks nice for the grade.

Why do you have to go through this crap everytime?

• Options
    CameonutCameonut Posts: 7,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    C'mon - those guys should know better than to try to get $5k for that - especially with NO reverse pics. And the obverse doesn't even look dcam.

Even if it were a moose it is still way overpriced.

But this is the holiday season - you never know who will buy the plastic.

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." - Thomas Jefferson

My digital cameo album 1950-64 Cameos - take a look!

• Options
    mas3387 said:

"For someone who has something to say about other posters and the how to's, you sure got this one against your policing. Good luck with it."

My response to him

"Uhhh, this is NOT my coin. I am NOT spamming the board. I linked an interesting current listing on the BST board that just happens to be a link to someone else's eBay listing."

was simply to dispel the notion that I was spamming with a coin of mine.

MORGANHUNTER2 said:

"rella stop being the atagonist and just say the coin looks nice for the grade. Why do you have to go through this crap everytime?"

I'm not being an antagonist at all here. I really DO think the coin looks nice. I really do think that it is an interesting offering. I really do think that it is priced about double what it is worth (just my opinion - but it is pretty much common knowledge that cameocc is usually way overpriced at their starting point - no big secret there). I really am NOT knocking the coin OR the seller OR the manner in which the seller is attempting to market the coin. I already publicly offered him $2,500 for it. It really is a seldom offered coin in that grade and certainly one of top 10 toughest to obtain in the memorial series (in that PCGS grade).

I started this thread ONLY to bring attention to the coin because it is an important registry opportunity. For no other reason.

Happy Holidays,

Roger
  • Options
    STEWARTBLAYNUMISSTEWARTBLAYNUMIS Posts: 2,697 ✭✭✭✭

I'LL PAY $3,000 FOR THE COIN.

STEWART