Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

DPOTD nomination to Mr Eureka

For this simple reply to bidask. I've posted my reasons for that in the initial thread
(a bit further down). Let me know if you agree.
Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3

Comments

• Options
    bidaskbidask Posts: 13,863 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What does DPOTD stand for anyway?
    I manage money. I earn money. I save money .
    I give away money. I collect money.
    I don’t love money . I do love the Lord God.

• Options
    StorkStork Posts: 5,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darkside Post of the Day (though not awarded nearly that often image). Reserved for the thought provoking, the intelligent, the educational posts or otherwise overall useful and interesting.

Cathy

• Options
    JZraritiesJZrarities Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭
    Second Vote DPOTD
  • Options
    TwoKopeikiTwoKopeiki Posts: 9,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll add my vote, as well - go Andy.
  • Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    I'll fourth the motion. Andy is deserving of multiple DOPTDs for his exemplary and scholarly contributions over the years. I for one (and I'm positive I'm not alone in this thought) am very glad he's around.

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    HussuloHussulo Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭
    I agree. I have only been here a short while and since I've been a member Andy has helped a lot of people out and has proven that he is a beacon of knowledge.
  • Options
    He's got my vote
  • Options
    coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Andy has one once before... a second DPOTD is deserved.

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.