Home Sports Talk
Options

The OFFICIAL Week 12 jumping on the Bucs Pirate Ship Post

are you sick of wimply defenses? Are you looking for a wide out that can outrun the entire league? Are you looking for a vet QB that
only wins games? Are you looking for a head coach that could scare you with one glance?

Are you sick of losing?

Then jump the Bucs Pirate ship and set sail for the super bowl. You will enjoy the best in dining...Panther, Falcon, and as a main course
patsies...which I heard taste like chicken.

If you are with me, they say AHOY

BUCS BUCS BUCS

JS

Comments

• Options
    JackWESQJackWESQ Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭
    My 49ers are headed straight to oblivion, more so because the Pats own their first round draft pick in the 2008 NFL Draft. So yeah, I'd love to see Garcia win a Super Bowl. That said, I don't think it's going to happen because while Garcia is EXCEPTIONALLY good at not losing games, I have to think at some point he will have to win a game for the Bucs, a "skill" that I would rate him as well above average.

/s/ JackWESQ
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,541 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This Thread title shows it all in true fashion! Kevin comes limping out from behind the woodshed to sound off about his YUCS team after posting a win this week..... Week 12! And he is calling for support.... Kevin you need to clear your dizzy little head and come back to reality, you are in a lose lose situation. Lemme explain, the Yucs are not going to make it to the championship game let alone the Super Bowl! And even if they did they would prolly face the Patsies and lose like 63-3 They are a bunch of losers, I see why you like them so much.

Welcher
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
  • Options
    Euphoria, that pic is PRICELESS!!!!!!!! It hits the nail perfectly! image
  • Options
    Wonder why lil kevin hasnt said anything about the Bucs celebrating their victory against the oh so powerful Atlanta team.

"Tampa Bay Buccaneers linebacker Cato June was arrested early Monday and charged with driving under the influence several hours after the team returned from a win in Atlanta. "

But Kevin has it right, everyone should jump on the Bucs ship... since they play 1 team with a winning record for the rest of the year. Talk about a true cupcake schedule.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,775 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>image >>

And underneath the covers is a blowup doll of Jon Gruden.
  • Options

<< <i>Wonder why lil kevin hasnt said anything about the Bucs celebrating their victory against the oh so powerful Atlanta team.

"Tampa Bay Buccaneers linebacker Cato June was arrested early Monday and charged with driving under the influence several hours after the team returned from a win in Atlanta. "

But Kevin has it right, everyone should jump on the Bucs ship... since they play 1 team with a winning record for the rest of the year. Talk about a true cupcake schedule. >>

Its typical of Kevin this time of year,his nonsense will leave you scratching your head if you dont consider the source. I meen all he has is a YUCS championship from years ago, his Phillies were a joke come playoff time just like his Yucs will be if they even make it. My only question to Kevin is, do you have a working toilet in that woodshed yet? image
  • Options

<< <i>And underneath the covers is a blowup doll of Jon Gruden. >>

I just threw up a lil bit.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,775 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>And underneath the covers is a blowup doll of Jon Gruden. >>

I just threw up a lil bit. >>

It used to be Warren Sapp doll.
  • Options

<< <i>It used to be Warren Sapp doll. >>

Now thats just wrong
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Listen to all you pasies. At the beginning of the season no one here thought that the bucs would even win 2 games. Here we are
    the dominant team in a divison that has reached the super bowl more than any other divison in the NFC, and you all have nothing to
    say. The bucs are getting better every week and you all are scared! Are you really calling Losman to Evans stronger than Brees
    to Colston or Cleo Lemon to Marty Books stronger than Carr to Steve Smith?? We play Reggie Bush twice, and you all play.......
    I can't even think of a good player in the AFC East!

There are a lot of bad teams this year, and we have played a few of them, but the teams that the patsies have played have been
    REALLY bad. Garcia has only been a step away and now he has that step and its Chucky Gruden and the Chuckster has rings
    to prove it.

Feel free to jump the ship whenever you all want, I realize that most of you can't commit to a team until after the regular season
    is over, and many of you will jump a bandwagon after the super bowl, but in the case of the bucs ship, it will always be open!!!

JS
  • Options

<< <i>Listen to all you pasies. At the beginning of the season no one here thought that the bucs would even win 2 games. Here we are
    the dominant team in a divison that has reached the super bowl more than any other divison in the NFC, and you all have nothing to
    say. The bucs are getting better every week and you all are scared! Are you really calling Losman to Evans stronger than Brees
    to Colston or Cleo Lemon to Marty Books stronger than Carr to Steve Smith?? We play Reggie Bush twice, and you all play.......
    I can't even think of a good player in the AFC East!

There are a lot of bad teams this year, and we have played a few of them, but the teams that the patsies have played have been
    REALLY bad. Garcia has only been a step away and now he has that step and its Chucky Gruden and the Chuckster has rings
    to prove it.

Feel free to jump the ship whenever you all want, I realize that most of you can't commit to a team until after the regular season
    is over, and many of you will jump a bandwagon after the super bowl, but in the case of the bucs ship, it will always be open!!!

JS >>

• Options
    AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭

<< <i>in a divison that has reached the super bowl more than any other divison in the NFC >>

(Current teams by Division--Super Bowl history)

NFC East:
    18 Super Bowl Appearances
    10 Super Bowl Champs (Cowboys 5, Redskins 3, Giants 2)

NFC West:
    9 Super Bowl Appearances
    6 Super Bowl Champs (49ers 5, Rams 1)

NFC North:
    10 Super Bowl Appearances
    4 Super Bowl Champs (Packers 3, Bears 1)

and the so-called "division that has reached the super bowl more than any other division in the NFC":
    NFC South:
    3 Super Bowl Appearances
    1 Super Bowl Champ (Buccaneers 1)

7 non-NFC South teams alone have as many/more Super Bowl appearances than the entire NFC South combined:
    Cowboys (8)
    49ers (5)
    Redskins (5)
    Packers (4)
    Vikings (4)
    Giants (3)
    Rams (3)
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • Options
    your bed is calling. Let me know when you beat a team that has a winning record. Until then hide under your bed.
  • Options
    Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you looking for a team that lost to the Seahawks!

Dave
    Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>in a divison that has reached the super bowl more than any other divison in the NFC >>

(Current teams by Division--Super Bowl history)

NFC East:
    18 Super Bowl Appearances
    10 Super Bowl Champs (Cowboys 5, Redskins 3, Giants 2)

NFC West:
    9 Super Bowl Appearances
    6 Super Bowl Champs (49ers 5, Rams 1)

NFC North:
    10 Super Bowl Appearances
    4 Super Bowl Champs (Packers 3, Bears 1)

and the so-called "division that has reached the super bowl more than any other division in the NFC":
    NFC South:
    3 Super Bowl Appearances
    1 Super Bowl Champ (Buccaneers 1)

7 non-NFC South teams alone have as many/more Super Bowl appearances than the entire NFC South combined:
    Cowboys (8)
    49ers (5)
    Redskins (5)
    Packers (4)
    Vikings (4)
    Giants (3)
    Rams (3) >>

OH SNAP!

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    Stown...perhaps your 1st grade teacher gave up on you too soon. You need to have your mom re-read my post. I said in the past
    years, not back when Bradshaw and Starr were playing. The NFC East has been a no show besides the eagles lay down in the
    past few years. Don't tell me what happened in the 90's! Im talking 21st century here!

Sincerely,
    The 21st Century
  • Options

<< <i>Here we are the dominant team in a divison that has reached the super bowl more than any other divison in the NFC, and you all have nothing to say >>

• Options

<< <i>Stown...perhaps your 1st grade teacher gave up on you too soon. You need to have your mom re-read my post. I said in the past
    years, not back when Bradshaw and Starr were playing. The NFC East has been a no show besides the eagles lay down in the
    past few years. Don't tell me what happened in the 90's! Im talking 21st century here!

Sincerely,
    The 21st Century >>

I read it, re-read, and then re-re-read it but I don't see "past years" anywhere.

<< <i>Here we are the dominant team in a divison that has reached the super bowl more than any other divison in the NFC >>

Care to show a post where you said past years?

Edited to add: When your division doesn't have one team below .500, come talk to me.
  • Options
    drewsefdrewsef Posts: 1,894 ✭✭
    good thing those Bucs have better receivers than the Patriots
  • Options
    SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys are a riot in this threadimage

Sniping about pro football and which team is good or bad is great fun and entertainment. Mindless, mind you, but entertaining none the less.

Have a great turkey day and get your fill of Turducken and NFL Thanksgiving day football.
  • Options
    You all just wish that Moss was half as fast as Joey Galloway! He made DeAngelo look like he was wearing cement boots. Moss looks
    good against the AFC East backs, but what does that prove?

..and I think when all is said and done, Ike will have better numbers than Welker.

JS
  • Options
    JS,

Try this on for size:

Moss/Welker = 134 receptions and 23 TD’s

Galloway/Hilliard = 87 receptions and 7 TD’s.

It must suck to be a Tampa Bay fan.

The PAT’s can only hope the Bucks (aka. Chumps) show up in the Super Bowl. That game would last about two minutes.

edit: to make things clear for an #$%
  • Options
    Facts dont matter to cb, refute his a**inine statements with facts, he'll just ignore you and
    sprout some other nonsense. He likes people to respond to him, it gets him off i think, that
    and his picture of Gruden on his wallimage
    give me liberty or give me death
    my hotelsimage
  • Options
    I was at the USF football game last weekend, and was flashed by 2 girls on the pirate ship haha. They weren't too shabby either ha.
  • Options
    being asked to jump on the bucs bandwagon by commie boy is like going to party with jessica alba and jessica biel and having rossie odonell asking you to dump the jessicas for her - what a joke!

commie boy where's the thesis?
    "An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind". - Gandhi
  • Options
    Stown...perhaps your 1st grade teacher gave up on you too soon. You need to have your mom re-read my post. I said in the past

Bradshaw played in the NFC - That's what I love about Commie Boy, he never lets a few facts get in the way of his fantasies.

And why don't we limit all conversations to 2002 so we can all be in Commie's world
    "An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind". - Gandhi
  • Options
    So welcher, when did you say "past years"?

Oh, that's right, you didn't. Go back under your bed.
  • Options
    stown...your falcons looked good! Congrats on being the bottom dwellers, maybe you and Eagles fan can get together with
    Rosie and talk about bottoms!

I should of said that the only people who can talk in this thread are ones jumping the ship, or at least root for team with a winning
    record. falcon fans can go home....bye stown.

JS
  • Options

<< <i>stown...your falcons looked good! Congrats on being the bottom dwellers, maybe you and Eagles fan can get together with

I should of said that the only people who can talk in this thread are ones jumping the ship, or at least root for team with a winning

JS >>

What in the world are you talking about? I cheer my hometown team through thick and thin.. Unless we traded franchises, the Falcons play in Atlanta.

Speaking of, how are your hometown teams doing, Joey? Or are you another obnoxious cross country bandwagoner like Tinkerbell?

And whenever you can point out where you said "past years", as you claimed, let me know, mmmmkay?
  • Options

<< <i>stown...your falcons looked good! Congrats on being the bottom dwellers, maybe you and Eagles fan can get together with

JS >>

God Kevin you NEVER cease to make a complete fool of yourself. Seriously will you just stop acting like a complete idiot for once? Try making sense instead of having diahrea of the mouth all the time.

Stown has NEVER mentioned he was a Falcons fan-not once. He is here every week talking about either his Astros or Texans, win or lose. Just like myself w/the Sox and Patriots. These are the FACTS!

Here is some more FACTS... You are nowhere to be found when your Phillies or YUCS lose. When they win you come out and run your trap.

You also welch on bets
    You spin things almost as bad as Axtell ever did.

Thanks

• Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭