Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

ebay invoice problem

All of a sudden whenever I click the "Pay Now" button, I get the items broken out as pay seperately one at a time.
This is often from people I have dealt with and it didn't use to be this way. Postage is all screwed up. Any one else having this problem or is it something that I am doing.
Fuzz
Wanted: Bell Brands FB and BB, Chiefs regionals especially those ugly milk cards, Coke caps, Topps and Fleer inserts and test issues from the 60's. 1981 FB Rack pack w/ Jan Stenerud on top.

Comments

• Options
    D. R. Is it a invoice from 1 seller ?
    If so the more then likely screwed up and sent them seperate causing the issue

If not check your preferances in your paypal acount and make sure you pay multi sellers invoices is checked just a thought .but what do i know i thought the skins might beat Dallas on Sunday image
  • Options
    shouldabeena10shouldabeena10 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭
    Fuzz,

It's that old eBay karma, coming back to get ya.

I warned you about out-bidding me on all those football cards!

Have a happy Turkey Day!!

Mike

"Vintage Football Cards" A private Facebook Group of 4000 members, for vintage football card trading, sales & auctions. https://facebook.com/groups/vintagefootball/
  • Options
    Have been on a bit of a buying spree lately but haven't seen you around Shoulda.
    Skinsfan,
    Every invoice from every seller is seperate. Having to peice together info manually.
    What a pain.
    Fuzz
    Wanted: Bell Brands FB and BB, Chiefs regionals especially those ugly milk cards, Coke caps, Topps and Fleer inserts and test issues from the 60's. 1981 FB Rack pack w/ Jan Stenerud on top.