Home Sports Talk
Options

Patriots Trying To Score Points

The Patriots were at it again this weekend. They were trying to score points on their opponent!!! Can you believe the nerve. I think it is time us fans got together and force the NFL to make the Patriots thumb wrestler their opponents if they are 2 or more touchdowns up.

Make them run the ball (those 29 runs last Sunday did not count).

Mark
Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,541 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Maybe there should be a 21 point mercy rule going into the 4th quarter.
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Payback is a BIT**

Sincerely,
    Playoff Time
  • Options
    kcballboykcballboy Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Payback is a BIT**

Sincerely,
    Playoff Time >>

Only if someone has the ability to pay you back.
    Travis
  • Options
    Kevin isnt it about time to change your "heritage god" to WELCHER........... Most of us do.
  • Options
    It will be changed to Bucs 07 Champs come Feb.

JS
  • Options
    the Pats could have easily scored 80 points against the hapless Bills.
  • Options

<< <i>the Pats could have easily scored 80 points against the hapless Bills. >>

And a 100 if they played the YUCS this season.
  • Options
    Hmmmm the 6-4 bucs super bowl champs????
    I forgot, who's your QB this year?image
    give me liberty or give me death
    my hotelsimage
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Figured The Welcher would crawl out from under his bed after Rollins got the MVP.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    halosfanhalosfan Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    I was a Pats fan back in the 80s but no so much recently. Then they sign Moss, get called out for what every team is doing, and go old school on the league. I love it when teams try to score when they have the ball! Who cares if you are up 30 or more. If the other team doesn't like it then they should consider playing defense.

I want to see someone drop 100 on another team.
    Looking for a Glen Rice Inkredible and Alex Rodriguez cards
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    The 1998 Vikings scored a few points too..
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    The last time we played Moss he had 4 catches for 41 yards, I don't have any doubt that those numbers would be duplicated
    this year when we play them. Our DB's are plain hitting guys, and after that the wide outs hear footsteps allllll day long! Steve
    Smith..shut down (and hasn't recovered since). Colston...nada.....Holt......nothing.

The bucs d may be a bit soft against the run,but that patsies haven' t been going that way. Someone is going to take a cheap shot
    at Brady, and then what?? Cassels to moss....NOT

JS
  • Options

<< <i>The last time we played Moss he had 4 catches for 41 yards, I don't have any doubt that those numbers would be duplicated
    this year when we play them. Our DB's are plain hitting guys, and after that the wide outs hear footsteps allllll day long! Steve
    Smith..shut down (and hasn't recovered since). Colston...nada.....Holt......nothing.

The bucs d may be a bit soft against the run,but that patsies haven' t been going that way. Someone is going to take a cheap shot
    at Brady, and then what?? Cassels to moss....NOT

JS >>

Kevin, let the adults talk..