Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

For Sale/Trade:1834 Classic Quarter Eagle NGC-AU-58 CAC 2-07-2019 + More Gold Coins-Buy-Sell List

1616263646567»

Comments

• Options
    mrearlygoldmrearlygold Posts: 17,858 ✭✭✭

Oh Baby we're back. Twas a rough 2 years, malpractice by this jerk, 7 failed surgeries in less than 14 months in port charlotte but now getting straightened out from a world renowned Doc from Cleveland! Thanks Doc!

Just began "biofeedback" as the Doc says what I needed was not surgical!

So, things looking up. Most of the monies that "disappeared" are re-appearing and I expect to me made whole in a matter of a few more days. NEW website under construction and something else that's going to blow your minds.

:p

• Options

Wanted, several nice 1833 last 3 dimes. From AU thru gem. MUST be top of the charts for eye appeal.

Also wanted, a dozen or more high relief's, send images to my email address tompilitowski@yahoo.com with price desired.

And yes as always, any and all early gold and dollars. Highest prices paid for sharp stickered coins.

On the lighter side a circ set of Indian Cents, something for a middle years collector who would like a decent set of circs to start off with and intentions of upgrading along the way.

• Options

Still looking for those 1833 dimes! :)

• Options

ttt

• Options

Newsletter with some really neat coins for sale and a Happy Thanksgiving to you all just went out via email.

• Options

Please offer me any silver art bars

• Options

Please send me Vietnamese, Chinese paper and other money for fast offer.

• Options
    PQueuePQueue Posts: 901 ✭✭✭

RE:
    NEW website under construction and something else that's going to blow your minds
    Where is your new website?
    and...
    Still waiting for the "something else".

• Options

Not ready to be shown yet but I hope sometime around the end of balteemore. :)

• Options

In the meantime, Classic Gold Quarter Eagle 1834 NGC AU-58 CAC available. A little over 2k for the right buyer :p

Having some damn issue with hosting, will post images soon as that clears up

• Options

p.s. Need a starter set of Indian Cents. Well circulated with a certified 1877. For a customer whose idea is to buy a cheaper set to start and replace each date as the right specimens come along . If you have any sets please let me know via email. Thank you and yes I am still buying silver art bars, franklin mint sterling bars and sets.

• Options

By the way, did you see that 1834 Capped Bust quarter eagle with the cac shtick? I believe I used to own that coin. That date was a target date for me for a long time. In fact I bought if I recall, 9 of those coins over a fairly short period of time ranging from xf thru a pair of ms-61/s! At a mere fraction of todays prices but then only a few wise doctors and a fellow who sells much of southern California salad bars and a car dealer seemed so interested and so I placed them all. I can name quite a few times things like this have happened over the years, early gold is one area. I was offering early eagles in au-58 for under $7500 bucks and nobody wanted to buy them. So I started my own box of 20..........all early 10's in au-58 although one of the 1797 large eagles was "only" au-53.

Suddenly I come back after a long vacation and people are buying them for 15K and standing in line for them , then 20, then 25K and people were calling me to tell me they wanted to buy one or more because they heard they would make a good investment. LOL :)

• Options

Will be offering a new Civil War Gold Set as soon as we get this glitch fixed, take images, in the meantime consists of all P mints, 1861 Gold dollar, quarter eagle, three dollar gold, half eagle, eagle and double eagle all with CAC stickers.