Home Sports Talk
Options

SO DALLAS ON TURKEY DAY AND PACKERS ALSO!

Like cowboys chances of going to 10-1 on turkey at home. jets might of played there superbowl today against the steelers... so hopefully we will face a drained team at home and win 44-13!!

Packers lions should be a good game. lions will be desperate at home after losing to the giants and falling to 6-4. its a must win for them. but if greenbay and dallas win. next thursday in dallas should be 1 heck of a game! both teams would be 10-1! i cant wait. packers runing game doesnt scare me at all. but they can move the ball passing and there defense was underrated..they are starting to get the respect they deserve.

Nobody really has slowed dallas down though for 4 quarters. not even the pats! cowboys had 12 flags. cut that in half and it would of been a lot closer..

anyway drunk and rambling!!lol cant wait for the packers cowboys game thursday night nov 29th at 8:00!

prediction

Cowboys 23
Packers 22

Comments

• Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    No predictions! image

I don't want a Packer sig image
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since there are new "censorship" rules around here, I will phrase my thought about the Dallas Cowboys like this:

The Dallas Cowboys are an NFL football team that I don't like very much.

• Options
    gosteelersgosteelers Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭
    A lot of people are going to be upset in the days leading up to the Packers-Cowboys game. It's going to be televised on the NFL Network only...
  • Options

<< <i>A lot of people are going to be upset in the days leading up to the Packers-Cowboys game. It's going to be televised on the NFL Network only... >>

I wish the NFL would just pull the plug on the NFL network (that possibility has been discussed among some team owners) and sell the games back to other TV networks. The NFL network has not gotten the kind of widespread distribution among cable systems that they
    hoped it would due to some of them wanting to put it on a sports only digital tier and charge extra for it, the NFL would like to
    see it on basic cable.
  • Options
    gosteelersgosteelers Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>A lot of people are going to be upset in the days leading up to the Packers-Cowboys game. It's going to be televised on the NFL Network only... >>

I wish the NFL would just pull the plug on the NFL network (that possibility has been discussed among some team owners) and sell the games back to other TV networks. The NFL network has not gotten the kind of widespread distribution among cable systems that they
    hoped it would due to some of them wanting to put it on a sports only digital tier and charge extra for it, the NFL would like to
    see it on basic cable. >>

I really think they should keep the NFL Network around, just don't televise regular season games, though.
  • Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    No keep the NFL network the way it is. The problem is that Cable wants to put it along with the Big Ten Network on a sports package. BTN and NFLN want it on basic like ESPN. Now I dont know what they want to charge the cable companies to carry it. But the dishes were able to add both without increasing the rates, and I think they included them on basic service. thats all that I have plus the NFL sunday ticket.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    IrishMikeIrishMike Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭
    Last year Comcast carried the channel, this year it cost extra. Not only did I not spend the money I called them to downgrade the service. When you do that they get a sales person on the line to attempt to talk you out of it, reminds me of the old AOL days. Anyway I told the sales person I had reached my limit of their rate increases and subtracting what was once part of my package and forcing me to pay more for it. As a last resort they reduced my cost by $50 to keep me as a subscriber. Of course if I wanted the NFL I still had to pay for it, I politely declined. It's only going to get worse. I sent an email to my congressman (family friend) with an explanation of what happened and told him to start earning his keep. image
  • Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    get a dish. the rates stay the same.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    Jerry Jones is a nice guy but should try to be kinder and gentler to people.

TO is a nice guy but should try to be nicer to people.

Romo is a talented quarterback who might get a little tired as the season wears on and possibly not play as well as he has been, but he is still a nice guy in any event.

Wade Phillips is a talented coach who may start making some mistakes as the season reaches the home stretch, but Mr. Phillips still is and always will be a nice guy.

The Dallas Cowboys coaches, players and owners are all nice people and home based in a nice city...I just want to make all that "perfectly clear" as Richard Nixon used to say.

I hope my criticism of the Dallas Cowboys is taken as nice, kind, constructive criticism, not intended to get any Dallas Cowboys fans angry or upset, but just intended to have some good clean fun with fellow sports fans.

I'm not rooting for any team in particular to win the NFC - I just hope that all teams play their best and that nobody gets hurt, especially TO who is a goodwill ambassador for the game, as well as a splendid example of what good sportmanship is all about.

-
  • Options

<< <i>Jerry Jones is a nice guy but should try to be kinder and gentler to people.

TO is a nice guy but should try to be nicer to people.

Romo is a talented quarterback who might get a little tired as the season wears on and possibly not play as well as he has been, but he is still a nice guy in any event.

Wade Phillips is a talented coach who may start making some mistakes as the season reaches the home stretch, but Mr. Phillips still is and always will be a nice guy.

The Dallas Cowboys coaches, players and owners are all nice people and home based in a nice city...I just want to make all that "perfectly clear" as Richard Nixon used to say.

I hope my criticism of the Dallas Cowboys is taken as nice, kind, constructive criticism, not intended to get any Dallas Cowboys fans angry or upset, but just intended to have some good clean fun with fellow sports fans.

I'm not rooting for any team in particular to win the NFC - I just hope that all teams play their best and that nobody gets hurt, especially TO who is a goodwill ambassador for the game, as well as a splendid example of what good sportmanship is all about.

- >>

Oh I can't take this anymore.....

The Dallas Cowboys suck! image

-
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,542 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Packers/Lions game smells like a Trap game to me... Pack giving only 3 1/2 ? Smells fishy to me.

I think Im going to wait and ride the Patriots from here on out.......image