Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

MASTER SET, PLAYER QUESTION

I noticed that for instance, clemente, has issues in his master set that are not included
in ernie banks set.. my question is this.. does someone have to request a card to be added
for them to be included in the set for everyone?? how does that work?? i just found it odd..
if I have a highly graded banks card.. but it isnt listed on the master list.. do i need to request it to be included?

Comments

• Options
    mcholkemcholke Posts: 1,000 ✭✭
    Short answer is yes, you need to request a card before it is added to a set. Once requested it will take several months before it appears in the set. Within the player set there is a "request" button to add cards.

Collecting Tony Perez PSA and Rookie Baseball PSA

• Options
    jimq112jimq112 Posts: 3,511 ✭✭✭
    It also should be a card from his playing days. I have some graded clemente cards but they don't qualify, they are after his career was over.
  • Options
    OAKESY25OAKESY25 Posts: 4,726 ✭✭✭
    it is it is the 61 and 62 post cards.. they show on clemente but not banks.. thought it was odd
  • Options
    GDM67GDM67 Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭
    Like it always reads, player sets are works in progress. I've submitted cards to several player sets. They're always open to new submissions.

Which reminds me...I have one I need to submit to a set that I keep putting off.