Home Sports Talk
Options

Alabama Loses at Home to Who?

How pathetic?
Fire Saban
He suks

Comments

• Options
    Doesn't Alabama play Auburn this coming Saturday? His legacy is going to be judged on how many times he is successful in beating
    Auburn. It is a VERY big deal at Alabama.
  • Options
    drewsefdrewsef Posts: 1,894 ✭✭
    No doubt a pathetic performance, but worth firing over, that is ridiculous. Remember it takes more than a few games to completely rebuild a program that has suffered from huge scholarship hits and a lack of consistent coaching and horrible strength and conditioning for the players for several years now.

Michigan is correct though, if Bama doesn't beat Auburn by next year(I think this year is gonna be a stretch no matter who is coaching) Saban will be catching alot of heat.
  • Options

<< <i>How pathetic?
    Fire Saban
    He suks >>

Very insightful.

All new coaches should be given 2 to 3 recruit classes to obtain the players which fit their system and to fully implement their system. If 3 years from now Bama has the same issues, then it might be time to examine the coaching position, but right now is way too soon.

J
  • Options
    rbdjr1rbdjr1 Posts: 4,474 ✭✭

Not to worry!

Considering how bad he did with the Miami Dolphins, Saban already "hit bottom".

The only way is,

"up from here"!

rd
  • Options
    drewsefdrewsef Posts: 1,894 ✭✭

<< <i>Not to worry!

Considering how bad he did with the Miami Dolphins, Saban already "hit bottom".

The only way is,

"up from here"!

rd >>

yep, the Dolphins are doing so much better without him.
  • Options
    I live in Alabama so I got to hear all about how Saban can walk on water. Losing as a 25 point favorite has caused many coaches their jobs, but all they care about is the game this Saturday.
  • Options
    There is absolutely no excuse for losing that game. I've never been more disappointed with an Alabama team...ever!

Collecting Dallas Cowboys Rookies and Team Sets 1960-1989